science rules

After discovering the latest omen of the world’s coming demise, the Clog encourages Berkeley students to put down their books and enjoy their short-lived time on Earth.

Looks like USC isn’t a good fit for everyone’s favorite science guy.

Complete with his signature bowtie, Bill Nye arrived at USC’s Bovard Auditorium last night (16 Nov.) armed with a sense of humor and a lecture on global climate change. What he hadn’t planned was his onstage collapse in the middle of the presentation. Sources say that his fainting spell was a brief one, but startling nonetheless.

When consciousness set back in, Nye was determined not to let a little setback like passing out in front of hundreds stop him from spreading his message. And to demonstrate just how A-Okay he really was not, he announced to the audience that “[he felt] like Lady Gaga or something.” To which we’ll simply say, suuuure you do, Bill Nye.

The most disturbing part of this whole ordeal? Surprisingly, it wasn’t simply finding out that one of our most beloved childhood heroes almost, like, died. No, no, it gets worse.

Apparently, the good students of USC in the audience were so appalled by the fainting spell that they felt compelled to immediately update their online statuses … rather than offer a hand to their honored guest. According to one student interviewed by the LA Times, the scene quickly turned into frenzy of texting, Tweeting, and Facebooking. Because, you know, being the first to spread some gossip really takes priority over saving Bill Nye’s life (kinda).

Image Source: eschipul under Creative Commons
Earlier: Careful Where You Put That Laptop
Bill Nye Speaks at Bovard about Global Climate Change [Daily Trojan]

estradiol said:

Besides all the factors talked about above, it is also helpful to have an XML sitemap sent over to search engines via their webmaster equipment account. By this I possess seen which pages begin to get indexed quicker.

thai pattaya girls said:

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize what you’re talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my website =). We may have a hyperlink alternate agreement among us!