After discovering the latest omen of the world’s coming demise, the Clog encourages Berkeley students to put down their books and enjoy their short-lived time on Earth.

Yup, prepare to put on your sad-caps because director Melanie Mayron is coming out with a sequel to one of the finest teenage high-school movies of our generation, and it’s called “Mean girls 2.”

Agh, it’s painful to the fingers to type it. The movie simply cannot be topped, especially by some straight-to-DVD wannabe film with an unknown cast — except for you, Tim Meadows. Wtf are you doing in there, you are breaking our hearts!!

In the new film the “Anti-Plastics” try and bring down the Plastics. Didn’t all the plastics-related drama get resolved at the end of the first film? We hope this obvious commercial exploitation of a movie that was perfectly perfect as it was will not taint your original love for “Mean Girls.”

Earlier: Like, OMG, the Science Guy Just Collapsed
Mean Girls 2 Official Trailer [YouTube]

colon cleanser reviews canada said:

Very efficiently written information. It is going to be precious to anyone who usess it, together with myself. Keep up the nice work – for certain i’ll check out extra posts.

roof racks for vans said:

Heya {i’m|i am} for the first time here. I {came across|found} this board and I find It {truly|really} useful & it helped me out {a lot|much}. I hope to give something back and {help|aid} others like you {helped|aided} me….

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!…