Maybe we would have been more impressed with this if we hadn’t just come from sharing air with, y’know, some of the most masterful uses of color the world has ever been (and will ever be) fortunate enough to see — from the fantastically-hued waters of Gauguin’s Tahiti to the deep blues and radiant yellows frolicking together in van Gogh’s night skies … Mmmm, van Gogh … Uh, sorry, where were we? Right, hey, look! Streetcolor yarn bombed across the Bay, too:

Yarn Bomb

That’s right, deYoung Museum. Streetcolor just yarn bombed you. Put that in your uppity “fine art” pipe and yarn smoke it. Er, whatever.

Image Source: Jill Cowan
Streetcolor’s Blog [Site]

Yarnstorming in the city limits | City Limits said:
Jan 15, 2011 at 9:13 am

[...] at the de Young Museum in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco in November 2010, with a yarn bomb on a utility pole. The Yarn Bombing blog reports on knitted and crocheted graffiti sightings and events worldwide, [...]

Thank you for every other fantastic post. The place else may just anybody get that type of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m on the search for such info.

big feather earrings said:

Thanks for an unbelievable publish, can study your others reviews. i appreciate your notions within this, I felt somewhat strike by this article. Merit again! You commit a terrific aspect. Portrays natures best by the fantastic data here. I believe if a greater number of people consideration for it doing this, they’d have a very better time period get the hold ofing the difficulty.