You decide. Or not. In either case, someone on the Clog staff — we won’t say who, it’s ANONYMOUS for a reason, people — ran across this on page 69 (yes, 69) of AnonCon (yes, AnonCon):

http://ucberkeleyhipster.tumblr.com/

Let that one roll off your tongue, and then try not to barf. That’s right, drink in the mildly abominable mash-up of a URL while you still can. Because the last time “UC Berkeley Hipster” posted anything was a week ago, which means that in random Tumblr meme catch-on time, it’s already basically ceased to exist. Plus, the jury’s still out about whether this is so ironic that it’s not actually ironic at all. Oh well, a couple of them are borderline funny, we guess, like the one pictured above!

UC BERKELEY HIPSTER [Tumblr]

Daniah said:

Haters gon be hatin.

Omar Sarsour said:

Whoever wrote this article is trying a little bit too hard.

lubna said:

i love uc berkeley hipster
wayyy too much hate in this article that’s fosho

how to buy cheap ugg boots said:
Nov 11, 2011 at 8:36 am

I loved as much as you’ll receive performed proper here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored material stylish. however, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. sick surely come more before once more since exactly the similar nearly a lot continuously inside case you shield this hike.

Bola Tangkas said:

This is a great post, it was very informative. I look forward in reading more of your work. Also, I made sure to bookmark your website so I can come back later. I enjoyed every moment of reading it.

Izaak Dąbrowski said: