exercise

This evening, as we made our roughly fortnightly trek to the gym, we noticed it was a bit more crowded than usual, not that we would really know.

As it turns out, tonight was the kick off of the fitness class/shameless Nike promotion, the Nike Training Club (for ladies). Apparently it involved free tank tops and trying on Nike running shoes. Given the fact that so many people showed up that some were turned away, we’re willing to bet that they’re fresh out of tank tops, but there are other freebies still to be had.

The classes are continuing on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:45 p.m. in the RSF for the next six weeks, so if you’ve fallen off the wagon on your New Year’s Resolution, this could be your chance. Or you could continue to watch YouTube videos instead. We don’t judge.

Image Source: kevindooley under Creative Commons
FREE Nike Fitness Class at Cal’s RSF [Facebook]

kameralı sohbet said:

Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don’t know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already :) Cheers!

feather earrings trend said:

Thank you an amazing post, can read your particular others content. thanks for your thoughts within this, I felt a bit struck by this text. Many thanks again! You wanna make a good point. Has wonderful data here. I believe that in case a greater number thought about it like that, they’d possess a better time obtain the hang ofing the situation.

Anastazy Dudek said: