shorts11-235x3001Want to know what the heck we mean by Winnemem Wintu? Head to the David Brower Center (home to Gather, that restaurant we can in no way afford) on Thursday, Feb. 3 at 7 p.m. for a benefit concerning, among other things, salmon. [site]

A UC Berkeley student hailing from Egypt discusses the situation back home, concern for his parents and his support for the protesters, who “just want the minimum.” [Mercury News]

Helplessly idealistic and desperate to jet-set? Maybe that’s why this school has produced more Peace Corps volunteers than any other. You should totes be part of that statistic! [News Center]

Twitter is in fact good for more than just trolling Kanye West. Case in point: an ongoing novella from the viewpoint of a fictitious homeless woman with a taste for Cheeseboard and social commentary. [Berkeleyside]

Earlier: Of Suffrage and Sports-Inspired Debauchery

Peyton manning jersey said:

Hello, I absolutely enjoy reading your posts, thank you in compensation the expert notify!

Corey Joynson said:

In July, a group of online hackers demonstrated a method for unlocking SIM cards and offered its software program to merchants, who consequently began promoting it to the public for as much as $100 a week ago.

Bruce Rerko said:

I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one these days..

Canopy Construction llc said:

acer laptops have much brighter lcd screens compared to other brands,.

Gay Boy Pictures Galleries said:

“gay boy videos…

Back at the gay dude ranch, jr. jock Aaron Landcaster and 18 y/o Anthony Sullivan drive the monster truck out to the field to play touch football shirtless!…

Grisel Pirrello said:

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

small business bookkeeping said:

Good website! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day!