5463517386_e7c4ba1eca

Surely by now you’ve heard the rumors. Let’s be real, though: how many of us ACTUALLY believe that it’s going to snow in downtown San Francisco for the first time in 30 years? Global warming is crazy and all, but we’ll have to see this to believe it.

What seems to be of real certainty, however, is a dusting of powdery magic in the North Bay and at elevations of 1,000 feet or higher. There’s even a 50 percent chance of snowfall at sea level. Those odds are good enough that we’ll just assume it’s cool for us to shirk all duties and stay snuggled in bed. These conditions are far too apocalyptic to even think of going to section, right?

If you have plans to commute on the morrow, you may want to think again. Meteorologist Steve Anderson had this piece of profundity to offer on the subject:

“It’s just going to be a mess Friday morning,” he said. “People will be trying to get over mountains and they won’t be able to get over.”

Let us know if you guys start seeing snow. Pics or it didn’t happen!

Image Source: niallkennedy under Creative Commons
Snow in downtown San Francisco not a certainty but there’s a ‘fair chancce’ [SF Examiner]
Earlier: Gaga Didn’t Win OMGZZZZZ

Neely Renault said:

I think that what you said made a great deal of sense. But, what about this? suppose you added a little information? I ain’t suggesting your content is not good., but suppose you added a headline to possibly get people’s attention? I mean The Daily Clog » This Week’s Sign of the Apocalypse: We’re Dreaming of a White February is a little plain. You could peek at Yahoo’s front page and watch how they write post titles to get people to open the links. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to get readers excited about what you’ve written. In my opinion, it would bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

new york web design said:

Would you be able to expand more on this topic? I bookmarked your site and thanks.

Ellsworth Nesselrodt said:

Thank you, this can be the worst thing I’ve study

cpabeyond said:

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Brian Balerio said:

Aw, this was a really nice post. In concept I would like to put in writing like this moreover ?taking time and precise effort to make an excellent article?however what can I say?I procrastinate alot and certainly not appear to get one thing done.

web design service delhi said:

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I’m inspired! Very helpful info specially the closing section :) I maintain such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

amoxicillin 875 said:

this is a well written investment advice. I need to analyze this a little more.

hornet club said:

[...] [As a side note, the more we can use trackbacks, pingbacks, and backlinks to spread the love and our message, the better. I encourage you to figure out how to use these tools as they can really make our words online much more effective and heard.] [...]

purchase azithromycin tablets said:
Jun 24, 2012 at 6:02 am

I follow up many essential ideas about this are published at clog.dailycal.org. As far as me being a member here, I am glad though that I am a member. When the article was published I received a notification, so that I could participate in the discussion of the post, so perhaps that is it. But we’re certainly all intellectuals. Also I would offer to visit this page: purchase order online form chlamydia tetracycline treatment

Buy college essay said:
Jul 5, 2012 at 8:05 am

I observe lots of good thigs about this are covered at clog.dailycal.org. cheers for the post and info! I think education is important for us so we must prepare the best education for our generation by sharing such great information with eachother! At the same time I am happy to offer to review this article – buy college essay

over the counter ed said:
Jul 5, 2012 at 2:21 pm

I take notice a great number critical topics about this have a discussion at clog.dailycal.org. hi i came in to learn about this subject, thanks alot. will put this website into my bookmarks. Also I am happy to advice to have a look at this page – over the counter ed

Trusted Tabs said:
Jul 19, 2012 at 2:30 am

I take notice a good few significant subjects about this are discussed at clog.dailycal.org. I had been just browsing in some places and got to learn to read this post. I have to admit that i’m inside the hand of luck today or else getting such an excellent post to learn wouldn’t have been achievable for me, at the very least. Really appreciate your articles. In addition I am happy to advice to have a look at this site: Trusted Tabs

Loan solution said:
Jul 19, 2012 at 4:46 am

I observe considerable decent topics about this have a discussion at clog.dailycal.org. Hi, interesting post. I have been wondering about this topic,so thanks for posting. I’ll definitely be subscribing to your site. Keep up the good posts In addition I am happy to recommend to review this link – Loan Solution

Advance Cash Service said:
Jul 19, 2012 at 7:42 am

I clap eyes on lots of decent questions about this are argued at clog.dailycal.org. Hi there! Great stuff, do tell us when you post something like that! Also I am happy to suggest to have a look at this article – Advance cash service

Buy flagyl online said:
Aug 12, 2012 at 1:31 pm

I behold plenty of significant threads about this are discussed at clog.dailycal.org. I am only writing to let you be aware of of the remarkable experience my wife’s girl went through visiting your blog. She came to understand such a lot of things, with the inclusion of how it is like to possess a marvelous teaching heart to let many more effortlessly master specific complicated topics. You really surpassed our expectations. Many thanks for imparting the practical, trustworthy, educational not to mention cool guidance on this topic to Julie. Also I am happy to reccomend to visit this blog – Buy Flagyl online

where to buy amoxicillin said:
Aug 12, 2012 at 10:55 pm

I keep watch a great number solid topics about this are shown at clog.dailycal.org. Hello, I simply hopped over for your site by the use of StumbleUpon. Now not one thing I might usually read, but I liked your feelings none the less. Thanks for making something value reading. In addition I am happy to suggest to visit this website – amoxicillin to buy amoxillin 500 mg

first law of ecology said:
Aug 23, 2012 at 11:38 pm

I keep watch many good thigs about this are argued at clog.dailycal.org. One of the greatest weblogs I have come across for important info within this niche. I will be looking back regularly for new blogposts. Also I am happy to suggest to visit this page: first law of ecology

heimfitnessgeraete said:

I like this website very much, Its a real nice billet to read and obtain info .

awesome site said:

hello!,I really like your writing so much! proportion we communicate more about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this area to unravel my problem. Maybe that’s you! Taking a look ahead to see you.