poetry

We found this sign on the door of the stairs to basement in Eshleman Hall. It seems that someone saw it fit to change this sternly-worded reminder that the door is well positioned to smack anyone milling around the lobby into a bit of found poetry.

That’s what happens when you put all the literary types in the basement.

Image Source: Valerie Woolard

Asus Transformer Prime said:

Many articles I have read on the internet are completely useless. They are just thrown up with no research and written without regard to the visitors. Thankfully your articles is not like this. I really appreciated what you had to say. This is a quality article well researched and worth reading. Thank you so much for writing it I have saved your website so that I can come back to it in the future. Keep up the great work you have done.

mydirtyhobby said:

This website is mostly a walk-by way of for the entire data you needed about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and you’ll positively discover it.

Gertrud Roth said:

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

Water Bondage said:

As I web site possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling excellent , appreciate it for your efforts. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck.

UK Black Teens said:

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Cheers

Transgenic Mice said:

After examine a number of of the blog posts in your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website listing and might be checking back soon. Pls try my site as properly and let me know what you think.

my dirty hobby said:

I like what you guys are up also. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my site :)

Jin Kaufmann said:

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

1858 Remington said:

Isn’t the world wide web an amazing media? You can contact so many folks with a small amount of work. It has been a success here, hasn’t it?

Forex ea said:

I enjoy your writing style genuinely enjoying this internet site. “Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves.” by Dorothy Parker.

Eliasz Rutkowski said:

hali yikama said:

Thanks.

Security Light said:

I have to express my appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this predicament. As a result of searching through the search engines and obtaining ideas which were not helpful, I believed my life was done. Living devoid of the approaches to the issues you’ve fixed as a result of your website is a serious case, as well as the ones which may have in a wrong way damaged my career if I hadn’t noticed your site. Your personal natural talent and kindness in playing with all things was very helpful. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t encountered such a thing like this. I can also now look forward to my future. Thanks so much for your high quality and result oriented help. I won’t hesitate to recommend your web page to any person who desires guidelines about this matter.