3818278154_efe3046b0d

… that it is Mind and Body Awareness Week? UC Berkeley’s Tang Center is sponsoring said awareness through Friday in order to help us all “[l]earn more about mental health and the connection between how you think, feel, behave and learn.” An ambitiously broad mission statement, yes, but the week’s activities do sound pretty worthwhile.

For instance, on Thursday, March 10, Andy Behrman (author of “Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania) will be speaking in 155 Dwinelle at 6 p.m. about depression and suicide — and, naturally, the prevention thereof.

Also, Tang is tabling every day from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sproul. If you missed them yesterday afternoon, we expect you’ll be as bummed as we were to hear that they were giving out massages, although it’s unclear if they were free.

Speaking of unclear, today there are apparently “Pet Hugs.” So … yeah. Let us know what the heck that means so we can be Aware.

Image Source: Kerala Tourism under Creative Commons
mind & body awareness week & Cal [University Health Services]

Guest said:

Pet Hugs = a hug from a friendly dog named Koda-Bear :)

Diana Newby said:

Cutest Clog comment ever? It’s a definite possibility.

Nelle said:

How Will You Like To Be Able To Get Endless Traffic To Your Website? I Will Show You How To Get More Than 577.000 Customers To Any Sort Of Site You Wish In Less Than 7 Days! See That In Action: http://tinyurl.com/unlimited-traffic-method

Stacy Herpolsheimer said:

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this Peyton Manning Authentic Jersey Broncos article is awesome, great written and include approximately all vital infos. I would like to look extra posts like this http://www.officialnflbroncosshop.com/peyton-manning-jerseys-c-21.

Violet Bessey said:
Jun 23, 2012 at 5:57 am

Thanks for your whole labor on this web page. My daughter takes pleasure in setting aside time for investigation and it’s really easy to see why. I notice all about the dynamic tactic you render efficient thoughts through the blog and in addition increase response from people on the subject matter and our own girl is now starting to learn a great deal. Have fun with the remaining portion of the year. You have been performing a really good job.