pizzaWe’ll keep this short, because you need all time you can get to eat. Pepe’s Pizza, which opened at 2516 Durant on March 10, offers a $6.99 buffet. No, you read correctly. $6.99 for all the pizza you can eat.

And its not just pizza. The buffet includes salad, soup, pizza, pasta, soft drinks and – yeah, that’s right, chocolate dessert pizza. So hurry up and get there before we eat everything!

Image Source: squidpants under Creative Commons
Open near campus: Pepe’s Pizza for hungry folk [Berkeleyside]

Posted in: News
Tags:, ,
Comments (4)
Print This Post Print This Post

Anonymous said:

I went and they were OUT OF PIZZA

at a pizza buffet

staghommestudios, stag homme studios, staghomme.com, staghomme, stag homme, www.staghomme.com, bdsm, da, dvd, dvdrip, education, eli, elite, elite pain, elite pain xporn, elitepain, late night sweat, Abraham Al Malek, Axel MNcDougal, Bruno Fernandez Gutie said:

You can definitely see your enthusiasm within the paintings you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

Thank you for this blog. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

quan pizza hoa y said:

Hi there, simply turned into aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful should you continue this in future. Many other people might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!