273685912_59b70da87d

So this is kind of upsetting: researchers from UC Berkeley and UC San Diego just released data demonstrating this doozy of a statistic:

Violence against intimate partners increases where the local National Football League team loses a game it was expected to win.

All we can say is BUHHHHH.

Image Source: Maitri under Creative Commons
NFL losses linked to domestic violence [UPI]

iphone 4 lamborghini said:

There is certainly apparently a great deal for me to find out outside of my publications. Thanks with the fantastic read.

kilim cushion said:

Very helpfull. Thanks.

mydirtyhobby said:

I haven’t checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)

Asus Transformer Prime said:

Many articles I have read on the internet are completely useless. They are just thrown up with no research and written without regard to the visitors. Thankfully your articles is not like this. I really appreciated what you had to say. This is a quality article well researched and worth reading. Thank you so much for writing it I have saved your website so that I can come back to it in the future. Keep up the great work you have done.

online electronics said:

Get popular electronics…..

[...]The info talked about within the report are several of the best accessible [...]…

my dirty hobby said:

Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

Butt Machine Boys said:

I am constantly looking online for articles that can facilitate me. Thx!

Dariah Werner said:

Hi I am so excited I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

Penis Enlargement Secret said:

I carry on listening to the reports talk about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the top site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i get some?

Forex ea said:

I believe this site contains very good pent subject material articles.

Transgenic Mice said:

Something else is that when evaluating a good online electronics store, look for web stores that are consistently updated, keeping up-to-date with the latest products, the top deals, and also helpful information on goods and services. This will ensure that you are dealing with a shop which stays ahead of the competition and provides you things to make knowledgeable, well-informed electronics buying. Thanks for the significant tips I have learned from the blog.

hali yikama said:

Very helpfull. Thanks.