comicJust in case we haven’t belabored the topic enough, here’s another post related to Comic Relief. Dedicated Clog readers will know that shortly after Comic Relief closed, a new store featuring its inventory opened.

Now Uel Carter, a former employee of Comic Relief, will open a new store in its former space. Fantastic Comics, named after a publication of one of Carter’s partners, will open on May 1. Carter said you can view the two stores that emerged from the demise of Comic Relief as two children, and he happened to get the house.

Just think of Comic Relief’s closing like parents getting divorced. It’s sad at first, but then you realize — double the presents!

Image Source: arellis49 under Creative Commons
Comic Relief spawns a second comics book store [Berkeleyside]

Alex said:

I can’t help but look at this as a bad thing: 2 comic book stores splits the customer-base in half, thus making it hard for either store to stay in business.

That said, I went to Escapist on Wednesday, and it was just like walking into the old Comic Relief, just a little more cramped. Most of the old employees are there and even the felines, Ember and Ash.

back acne treatments said:

It was a very awesome blog! Just wanna say gracias for the information you have given. Just continue writing this type of blog. I will be your loyal follower. Thanks again.

new york web design said:

I am grateful to live search that provided me with this possibility to arrive across your web site. This is one of those articles that would need to be bookmarked and distributed with the rest and this is what i’m going to do at least on my facebook wall for sure. thanks again pal for making my afternoon. Rely on me to revisit. Bye.

Roseline Akhtar said:

Thank you for what you’ve. This really is the top publish I’ve read

Duane Anzai said:

After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any way you’ll be able to take away me from that service? Thanks!

fred eyewear said:

Great opinions, hope there can be more useful articles online.

Street Smart Profits said:

Thank you for some other excellent article. Where else could anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect approach of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.

Seo Tips Easy said:

Everything you need to know about African Mangoo shared with you

Christian Louboutin Luly Mary Jane Two Strap Peep Toe Pumps Red said:

Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

extra long feather earrings said:

Thanks for an unbelievable post, would see your personal others posts. thank you your thinking for this, I felt a trifle strike by this text. Thanks again! You commit a great aspect. Displays the beauty through great facts here. I believe that if a greater number considered it like that, they’d have a very better time frame get the grasp ofing the difficulty.

Adele Sehr said:

Lots of people are doing it, wanting to identify as well as deal with a property insect infestation all on your own. But pest service performs this at any time actually work? There are numerous methods it can go incorrect in relation to handling your residence pertaining to insects without having specialist or even expertise. Although you may become likely in order to run on the keep for a can easily associated with apply in the 1st manifestation of little bugs, you might like to please read on and learn if this is among the big problems. Do-it-yourself (Do it yourself) pest control may give you an even larger problem than you started with.