feather earringsThey say if you give a man a fish, he can eat for a day but if you teach a man to fish, he can eat for a lifetime. While there aren’t actually any fish involved, BARE magazine is holding its DIY (Do-It-Yourself) event and trunk show tomorrow, teaching students how to make their own jewelry and accessories.

The event has free admission and will feature various booths, teaching the masses how to make their own high-quality earrings, bracelets, purses, and can cozies that can save you peeps some major bank. As if that isn’t enough incentive, there will be a live DJ, free pop chips, and a booth to get feather extensions (‘Cause who couldn’t use a few feathers?). If you have a flare for fashion or are just thrifty, check out BARE’s trunk show from 12-4 PM at Westminster House this Friday!

Image Source: agwagon2000 under Creative Commons

Shan Luvene said:

My partner and i will have really been checking into solar for about a couple of years and the two of us finally made the actual commitment based primarily on the blend of the governtment incentive packages along with exceptionally cost effective lending. My partner and i have now really been looking into solar for roughly a calendar year and as a consequence the two of us eventually made the actual decision based mostly on on the pairing of governtment incentive programs together with extremely inexpensive capital. I essentially could hardly believe how inexpensive it turned out and thus we already have been a solar power household for around one calendar month and furthermore almost everything seem like it all is actually working out excellent. We can literally get pleasure from just how very much electricity we aer reducing each single day of the week and so it is without a doubt very astounding. I alway assumed that solar energy most likely was backed by means of a large amount of hoopla nonetheless My partner and i will certainly tell anyone that it is the real deal. My spouse and i wish my spouse and i had done it ages ago.