handler In case you can’t muster up the strength for Bay to Breakers or would rather make questionable decisions in the comfort of your own city, Books Inc is hosting a pretty cool event.

Chelsea Handler will be signing books purchased in-store at the Fourth Street location today at 4:00 pm. “Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me” is the comedian’s fourth book. The concept seems pretty interesting; the book is seemingly written by Handler’s friends, family and co-workers.

Make sure to get there early, the line for her signing on Tuesday went around the block!

Image Source: Wikimedia under Creative Commons
Chelsea Handler coming to Berkeley on Sunday [Berkeleyside]

Diana said:

Legs. still. in. pain. from. B2B.
Should’ve gone to this instead.

Anjuli Lorenz said:

Your webpage doesn’t render correctly on my iphone 3gs – you might wanna try and fix that

bloom123 said:

very good i havent read such a high quality peice of work in a long time good job. The text flows very nicely and it is very easy read and it was also fun and broght up some interesting points.bloom

computer games said:

Get popular electronics…..

[...]The information mentioned within the article are a few of the best obtainable [...]…

Transgenic Mice said:

Definitely, what a splendid site and instructive posts, I surely will bookmark your blog.Have an awsome day!

ray ban sunglasses outlet said:

I have seen that now, more and more people are being attracted to surveillance cameras and the subject of pictures. However, to be a photographer, you have to first shell out so much of your time deciding which model of dslr camera to buy in addition to moving store to store just so you might buy the least expensive camera of the brand you have decided to select. But it will not end right now there. You also have to take into account whether you should obtain a digital digital camera extended warranty. Many thanks for the good ideas I accumulated from your web site.

Security Light said:

Thank you for each of your labor on this site. My aunt really likes conducting investigations and it’s really easy to understand why. Almost all notice all relating to the compelling means you give precious tips and tricks through the web site and invigorate response from others about this subject matter plus our favorite child is actually learning so much. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. You are carrying out a really good job.

atlanta internet marketing said:

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thanks Nevertheless I am experiencing situation with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting identical rss downside? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Teens Boot Camps said:

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it