331442323_fd46b1848a

We Cloggers are notorious for having a profound infatuation with food – think Tina Fey on “30 Rock” (God we love that show). As it turns out, this is highly beneficial for all of you lovely readers as we continuously work on keeping you up to date on all the fabulous Bay Area eateries, which, on occasion, happen to have deals that are almost impossible to pass up on.

San Francisco’s Dine About Town event is one of these deals, being quite possibly the greatest thing that has ever happened to the Bay Area since … well, since the sun finally decided to visit us again. From now until Wednesday, June 15, over 100 San Francisco restaurants – some of which are Michelin-rated which means they are damn good and/or usually damn pricey — are offering a delicious two-course prix fixe lunch for $17.95, or, if you feel like splurging a bit and want to romance that gorgeous young woman or man you met in class, a three-course prix fixe dinner for $34.95.

If you’re too lazy to hit the city or just looking for something closer to home, FIVE restaurant, a Michelin Bib Gourmand award winner located inside the Shattuck Hotel in Downtown Berkeley, is offering a similar deal that extends throughout the summer. From now until Aug. 31, FIVE is offering a three-course prix fixe meal, along with a glass of wine, for $15 at lunchtime, and $25 for dinner.

Now we know this all sounds like way too much money to be spending on food right now, but if you happen to find a little extra change in your couch, or your family is visiting you for the weekend, or if you’re a broke foodie whose regular diet consists of ramen day and night just so that you can save up enough money to eat an amazing meal once a month, then one of these deals should definitely be that time of the month — umm, without all the moodiness and stomach cramps, of course.

Image Source: Berberich under Creative Commons
San Francisco Dine About Town [site]
FIVE Restaurant [site]
Earlier: Be Wacky and Published Simultaneously

Włodek Wieczorek said:

RosettaStone Review said:

is a perfect combination of information and…

sales pitch. it provides the readers correct information and gently nudges them into making up their minds in favor of the services or products being promoted. the attention span of an average reader is just 10 to 15 seconds. keeping this…