Bachmann 2012After discovering the latest omen of the world’s coming demise, the Clog encourages Berkeley students to put down their books and enjoy their short-lived time on Earth.

So, we know we’ve had more than a few of these indications of the world’s untimely end as of late, but seriously, guys, this one could be … you know, the one.

No we’re not talking about the Rapture, the closing of the 405 or other equally terrifying scenarios, we’re here to tell you that Rep. Michele Bachmann has announced that she’s filed the necessary papers to run for that fun little job we’ve all heard of. You know the one — an oval-ish office and a really sweet house are part of the employment package. What’s the job title, again? Oh yes. President. President of the United States of America. We’re talking about a woman who placed the Battles of Lexington and Concord in New Hampshire instead of Massachusetts. Sure, New England is pretty much all the same, but still! President of the United States?? We wonder if she knows that her beloved Tea Party took place in Boston Harbor …

This particular “tea partier” is, thus far, the only female contender in the game, but only time can tell how far she’ll make it. Is America ready to stomach years of tea time? God, we hope not.

Image Source: mason.ryan under Creative Commons
Michelle Bachmann files paperwork to run for president [Washington Post]
Earlier: “A Freeway Closure … in L.A.!

guatambu emagrece said:

Learn how to commence a website? Are there any sites that will offer in depth guidelines?