Ever-so-flattering paparazzi shot of Fiona Dourif ('True Blood') on set.

Director Paul Thomas Anderson (“There Will Be Blood,” “Magnolia,” “Punch-Drunk Love,” “Boogie Nights”) has been filming scenes from his latest project, “The Master,” at the eerie, run-down and mostly abandoned Hillside Elementary School (Le Roy/ La Loma, not far from the Foothill dorms) since Friday.

Philip Seymour Hoffman stars as a WWII veteran who returns from war and creates a new belief system (read: cult) out of his post-war soul-searching. Joaquin Phoenix’s character becomes his right-hand man who later questions the “religion” he has helped create.

Before the film was officially titled, the Scientology parallels (Hoffman’s character was loosely based on Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard) led to a few inevitable nicknames:  ”‘Untitled Scientology Project’ or ‘Untitled PTA Pisses Off Tom Cruise Project’ or any other nonsense.”‘

Other actors/actresses you might spot on set or at the Claremont Hotel if you lurk creepily enough (or have a very long telephoto lens) include Amy Adams, Laura Dern, Josh Close, Lena Endre and David Warshofski.

Image source: Celebrity Gossip
Fiona Dourif On Paul Thomas Anderson’s ‘The Master’ Set [The Film Stage]
Hollywood comes to Berkeley: Hillside School chosen as movie set [Daily Cal News Blog]

Properly for those who have an acne issue, you realize how unpleasant it can be to be seen in public areas or college so I’d assume yes it really is undoubtedly for you!

how to make feather earrings said:

Thanks for an unbelievable post, would see your personal others posts. thank you your thinking for this, I felt a trifle strike by this text. Thanks again! You commit a great aspect. Displays the beauty through great facts here. I believe that if a greater number considered it like that, they’d have a very better time frame get the grasp ofing the difficulty.

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

dieetschema said:

Hi, I’ve been a lurker around your blog for a few months. I love this article and your entire site! Looking forward to reading more!