AIDS WalkWith the 25th annual AIDS Walk San Francisco only a couple of days away, we wanted to remind our readers that there are still plenty of ways to support this very important event. Here are a few tips that’ll help you raise money for the walk that benefits local AIDS foundations.

Bake sale – We don’t recommend that you look for any baking tips in our video of the week, but if you already have a solid recipe for some yummy goodies, a bake sale might be a nice way to get the money rolling in.

Playing for change – This being Berkeley, we know that you — or someone that you know — own some kind of musical instrument that can be used to collect a little money. Considering that Telegraph Avenue already has a long row of people asking for cash, a BART station might be a better way to go.

Facebook – Let all of your friends know that you’re walking for this great cause, right before you let them know that any donations they make will be tax-deductible.

The event begins at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, July 17. You can drop off all the donations you received at the sign-up table on the eastern end of Golden Gate Park (through the Haight Street entrance).

If you feel like walking with a group of Cal students and alumni, there is still time to join the UC Berkeley fundraising team.

Image Source: jerekeys under Creative Commons
AIDS Walk San Francisco [site]
Earier: Take Back the ASUC