all-three-blogSpanSupporters of Berkeley graduates Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal, who have been detained for nearly two years on charges of espionage in Iran, have organized a Week of Action called One Million Voices for Shane and Josh, urging people to flood the Interests Section of the Islam Republic of Iran in Washington, D.C. with messages of support. Their trial date is set for July 31, exactly two years after they and fellow hiker Sarah Shourd, who was released last September, were arrested.

Beginning Monday, July 25th, 8AM EST through Friday, July 29th, 5pm EST (the week before their trial in Tehran) call the Interests Section of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Washington D.C. at (202) 965-4990 with the following message:

“I am a supporter of Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal. I know that the two are not spies and urge you to release them and allow them to travel home to their families tomorrow.”

Please remember to be polite and respectful.

Just like our mommas always told us. We really hope that still works.

Image source: NYTimes

Laura Alexa Krämer said:

Nearly all of the things you point out happens to be supprisingly accurate and it makes me wonder why I had not looked at this in this light previously. This particular article really did turn the light on for me as far as this particular issue goes. However there is actually 1 issue I am not too cozy with so whilst I make an effort to reconcile that with the actual main idea of your point, let me see what all the rest of the visitors have to say.Very well done.

bloom098 said:

very good i havent read such a high quality peice of work in a long time good job. The text flows very nicely and it is very easy read and it was also fun and broght up some interesting points.bloom

Krystin Sharrer said:

I enjoyed viewing your blogand you have got a fabulous family. I adore which you have made use of this website for individual and function purposes. As well as the RSS feed for CNN is often a decent idea, too. Some links to even more of your preferred web-sites would be pretty interesting to determine, and helpful to fellow education students.

Ultimate Surrender said:

I¡¦ve been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Studying this info So i am satisfied to convey that I’ve a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most no doubt will make certain to do not omit this website and provides it a look regularly.

my dirty hobby said:

Somebody essentially help to make seriously articles I would state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish incredible. Fantastic job!

Suk Sossamon said:

I dugg some of you post as I thought they were very helpful very beneficial

Transgenic Mice said:

I haven’t checked in here for some time since I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)

ray ban sunglasses outlet said:

Thanks for your write-up. Another point is that being a photographer consists of not only difficulties in catching award-winning photographs but also hardships in acquiring the best digicam suited to your needs and most especially challenges in maintaining the grade of your camera. It is very accurate and noticeable for those photography addicts that are in to capturing the actual nature’s engaging scenes : the mountains, the particular forests, the wild or perhaps the seas. Visiting these daring places definitely requires a digital camera that can surpass the wild’s severe surroundings.

mydirtyhobby said:

Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your web site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched all over the place and just couldn’t come across. What an ideal site.

Mal Malloy Blog said:

Hey! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back often!

basketball iphone 4S case said:

This layout is so stellar. How did you take care of to produce a blogging site that is as clever since it is smooth? I imply, it is like an Aston Martin –smart and hot simultaneously. I’ve received to say, the layout on your own prepared me arrive back again to this weblog all over again. But since I’ve learn what you have obtained to say, I’ve bought to share it together with the globe!

Teens Summer Camps said:

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design. Appreciate it

Penis Enhancement said:

Great site. Lots of useful information here. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort!