GOBEARS!

Yesterday, individual tickets for Cal football went on sale and, to no surprise, the homecoming game against USC — possibly the biggest home game of the season — is already sold out.

Before you begin cursing vociferously at this news from the comforts of your local Starbucks, we want to remind you that you still have an opportunity to see Cal get some sweet revenge against the Trojans after last year’s shellacking at Memorial Coliseum.

Season tickets are still available for the Bears’ season in the city. However, returning students beware: tomorrow, July 27, season tickets will go on sale for incoming students who will be eager to get their greedy little paws on them. Since the games are moving across the bay to AT&T Park while Memorial Stadium is being renovated, there are fewer seats and more demand.

A season pass for students will run you $100 for five games, and as an extra incentive (as if we needed more), the price includes a round-trip BART pass for home games. Not a bad deal considering that alone would normally run about a billion dollars.

Image Source: Monica’s Dad under Creative Commons
Cal Bears Football [site]

drupal module development|drupal get path|drupal 7 theming|drupal views block|drupal views attachment|drupal views relationships|drupaleasy|drupal 7|drupal|base_path drupal|drupal compact forms|drupal views tutorial|selling teaching content ubercart|bluep said:

I have been browsing on-line more than three hours as of late, but I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely value enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the net shall be much more helpful than ever before.

printer toner said:

naturally like your website however you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth however I will certainly come back again. seo link monster

gold wow said:

obviously like your website however you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the reality on the other hand I will certainly come back again.

Lino Cayce said:

I just wanted to develop a brief word to be able to express gratitude to you for some of the awesome ideas you are giving out on this site. My extended internet look up has at the end been recognized with high-quality ideas to talk about with my family and friends. I would point out that most of us readers are quite blessed to live in a great place with so many outstanding professionals with insightful strategies. I feel really lucky to have used the website page and look forward to plenty of more fabulous moments reading here. Thanks a lot once again for a lot of things.

rossnacy said:

cheap authentic nba jerseys
When it comes to how can i get top quality NFL jerseys, the answer is simple. Like a number of other things, internet may be the easiest way to obtain NFL jerseys also. John habitat relax. Along with using a layer Ballack sent simply by Harper (73), Malouda, Lampard unveiled beautifully, travelled gently bending the tutorial with a couple sort of brilliant involving joint activities (0-2, 82).
So from the wish that there’s genuine or replica is really necessary to possess no much lower than just one NFL Jersey. The countrywide Football League nfl jersey over the internet store could possibly be the best experienced Football league in the Usa.
Like all NHL teams, the Blues updated their jerseys for that 2007-08 season with new Rbk Edge jerseys. The Blues simplified their design when compared with previous jerseys, with just the blue note logo around the front. Authentic NFL jerseys will have some kind of shadowing numbers. Replica NFL jerseys may have the same shadowing along with an additional black border round the remaining numbers.
You are able to go and get them from your nearby store, or sports shop. However, if you fail to locate one, browse the internet. Choose to customize Boston Bruins jerseys with either your name or a player’s name and number embroidered around the back. Boston Bruins Jerseys from Reebok is a must for the true fan.
It is because there are a number of dealers that will provide you with cheap jerseys however the quality can be really poor too. So, attempt to buy quality material even if you have to pay a bit extra. And both players and fans are really miss the great ball game held every four years-the World Cup. Players are playing football with wearing nfl throwback jerseys in the game with many passion.
These jerseys often are available in feminine colors. One can also find nfl and college football XL jerseys at NFL stores. However, mastering a range of ideas to buy is essential. Once you reach, you might feel the pleasure of wholesale NHL jerseys. Since that time, he returned for treatment and, ultimately, no more rush to they within the league to re-participate in training. The Lai Liya might not exercise the contract terms of 50 million euros provided priority to buy, Zhang Chengdong is likely to leave they.
Then your players should master the proficient professional skills and wear the protective gears to prevent you from injuring. Because there are increasingly more children would like to learn playing hockey, the hockey parents should consider much more about their kids隆炉 security.

wholesale nfl jerseys for sale

Zystpodeka said:

can azithromycin treat chlamydia and gonorrhea can azithromycin treat a uti [url=http://stomca.eklablog.net/#zithromax-azithromycin-250mg]azithromycin generic zithromax[/url] efectos secundarios zitromax 500 mg [url=http://expeg.eklablog.com/#azithromycin-zithromax-z-pack]can you buy zithromax over the counter[/url] zithromax purchase [url=http://mporab.ek.la/#zithromax-prescription-only]buy zithromax® azithromycin 1.0 gm[/url] how fast does zithromax work for strep throat [url=http://camca.lo.gs/#where-can-i-purchase-zithromax]how long does it take for azithromycin to work[/url] buy zithromax new york [url=http://derent.eklablog.fr/#zithromax-prescription-cost]buy zithromax z-pak online[/url] how long is zithromax good for after expiration buy zithromax in canada

How To Use Warkey said:
Jul 25, 2013 at 10:50 pm

…[Trackback]…

[...] What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate link on your host? I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol[...]…