Never done 3D at a football games.

Apparently, the fine folks at ESPN do not read the Clog. Shame, because if they had, they’d be aware that 3D technology has been proven to cause “eyestrain, fatigue and headaches,” all of which we’re not really that fond of.

As if watching movies in 3D doesn’t suck enough, ESPN 3D has announced that two Cal football games — Oct. 6 at Oregon and Oct. 13 against USC — will broadcast in 3D.

To see the games, you’ll need a very pricey 3D-ready TV, meaning you can’t just sit at a bar wearing flimsy 3D glasses and expect anything to happen (although that would be extremely amusing to see).

The network will be broadcasting a total of 20 regular-season games, as well as the Allstate BCS National Championship and five bowl games.

If you decided against season tickets because taking BART all the way to San Francisco gives you loud-noise-induced migraines, you can now watch the Bears destroy the Trojans on your worthless 3D television and still get that headache you were trying to avoid.

Yay for 3D!

Image Source: calmenda under Creative Commons
Two Cal Games in 3D [calbears.com]

locksmiths in sun city grand said:

Remarkable things here. I’m very glad to look your post. Thanks a lot and I’m taking a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

microsoft office mac 2011 product key said:

Tremendous issues here. I am very satisfied to see your article. Thank you so much and I’m taking a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

how much money to save for retirement said:

Remarkable things here. I’m very satisfied to look your post. Thanks so much and I’m having a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

fort worth botox said:

That is very fascinating, You’re an overly skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to searching for extra of your great post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

samsung 1080p hdtv said:

I really appreciate interesting articles like yours. This is very good content. Your points are represented with original writing and your content is well-written. Information like this is good to have for readers. Thank you. http://www.samsung1080phdtv.net/

Hi there, You have done a great job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this web site.

gibidi gate automation said:

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i’m happy to convey that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I so much surely will make sure to don?t disregard this site and give it a glance regularly.

Party in Vancouver said:

I will right away grab your rss as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me recognise in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.|

proxy service said:

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to grasp a lot about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few % to drive the message house a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Stream Sports Online said:

I appreciated that post. Continue to keep writing, I’ll be coming back regularly

sexyflat abs for iphone said:

Wow, wonderful blog structure! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you made blogging look easy. The full glance of your website is fantastic, let alone the content material!

los angeles electronics recycling said:

I must say you are very skilled at persuasive writing if you can convince me to share your views. I am very impressed by your excellent writing abilities. Please keep up the good informational writing.