2322200249_e3c0330b78As most of you already know, the city of Berkeley — once primarily known as a haven for political activists and radicals — is now mostly home for a burgeoning population of, um … let’s say eccentrics.

Case in point: the Berkeley Psychic Institute, which offers “psychic kindergarten” for adults looking to learn how to embrace their psychic abilities so they can do things like “clean off a lot of those little tension points out of your aura” or become a “self-styled psychic hairdresser.”

They also learn how to perform a “house healing” wherein the bad vibes of a house are replaced with good ones. We strongly encourage you to watch the video clip so you can see how these kindergarteners are putting their teachings to work during a particular house-healing in Oakland. Notice how quick they are to pick up the bad energy in one of the bedrooms. Honestly, it couldn’t have been that hard — did you see that carpet? Yuck!

If you think this all sounds kinda silly, do you think Jesus and the Bible are silly? Because the Berkeley Psychic Institute is affiliated with the Church of the Divine Man, whose teachings are “based upon the Scriptures and practice of the teachings of Jesus Christ.” So if you laugh at them, you’re laughing at Jesus and, by default, going to hell.

So who’s behind all of this? Well, it was the late Dr. Lewis Bostwick, “a natural aura reader who saw a rainbow of colors surrounding people and who had a gift of healing.” Seriously, don’t laugh!

All jesting aside, we’re proud that our city hosts such establishments, and we even recommend that you check it out. You might learn you had some hidden psychic abilities whilst feeling all the good vibes … or you’ll at least have a good laugh when someone tries to cleanse your aura.

Image Source: Thomas Hawk under Creative Commons
‘Psychic Kindergarten’ Teaches Budding Mediums How to Explore Their Gifts [ABC News]
Church of Divine Man [Berkeley Psychic Institute]
Earlier: Dork Out with Disney

sussie said:

hi, i’m Susan, this might sound like an advert, but take it as it is,
couple of months ago my lover left me for another girl.it wasnt easy coping without him.
he was everything to me, a father, a lover and a guidian, everything seem to be going wrong,,
so i decided to grab the bull by the horn, and take actions after numerous pleas,text messages,
emails, missed calls… i was online, then i came across a post about this love spellcaster,
the testimony seemed kind of hard to believe but i gave it a trial and it worked.. solved my love
problrm with he few nickel,he was back and better, relationship was renewed with passion and love
u can try him too prophetorisunbare at yahoo com

Imogene Dewall said:

I must express some appreciation to this writer for rescuing me from this particular trouble. After looking out through the world wide web and seeing thoughts which are not powerful, I thought my entire life was gone. Living without the strategies to the difficulties you have solved all through this short post is a critical case, and the kind which might have negatively damaged my career if I had not discovered your blog. Your primary capability and kindness in touching the whole thing was important. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t discovered such a solution like this. I am able to at this point relish my future. Thanks a lot very much for your specialized and amazing help. I will not be reluctant to recommend your web page to anyone who will need counselling about this matter.

Watch new TV shows said:

I hardly write responses, but i did some searching and wound up here The Daily Clog » How To: Get Your Psychic On. And I do have 2 questions for you if it’s allright. Could it be just me or does it look like some of these remarks appear like coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online social sites, I’d like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Would you make a list of every one of all your social pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Freddie Delross said:

“Its always excellent to learn tips like you share for weblog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I feel your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too.”

Onie Michalski said:

You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

Thanks for revealing your ideas. I might also like to convey that video games have been at any time evolving. Modern technology and revolutions have helped create genuine and enjoyable games. These types of entertainment video games were not really sensible when the concept was first of all being attempted. Just like other kinds of know-how, video games too have had to grow by way of many decades. This itself is testimony to the fast development of video games.

Elinore Ambrosino said:

I as well as my buddies were checking out the excellent hints on the website and quickly came up with a terrible suspicion I never thanked the web site owner for those secrets. My young men came so thrilled to read all of them and have in effect honestly been taking advantage of those things. Thanks for indeed being simply helpful as well as for pick out this form of incredibly good ideas millions of individuals are really needing to understand about. My very own sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to sooner.

Karen Beser said:

I precisely wanted to say thanks yet again. I am not sure the things I could possibly have worked on without the actual methods contributed by you about such situation. It had become a alarming situation in my opinion, however , observing the well-written way you treated it took me to cry for delight. Now i’m happy for your assistance and as well , hope you comprehend what a powerful job you are always carrying out instructing the rest using your blog post. Most likely you haven’t got to know any of us.

Watch new TV shows said:

I tend not to drop many comments, however I read a few of the responses here The Daily Clog » How To: Get Your Psychic On. I do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind. Could it be just me or does it appear like some of these responses come across as if they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on additional places, I’d like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Could you list of every one of your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

dual sim card iphone said:

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..extra wait .. …

hi!,I really like your writing so so much! proportion we communicate extra approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert in this space to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Looking ahead to look you.