4885669236_244fd066e0In an unprecedented attempt to make Emeryville worth a damn — unless you’re already a fan of E-ville because you really like Clif bars or suburban-style outdoor shopping malls — the Berkeley Lab has just opened a biofuel test center there with the 20 million dollars it received from the Department of Energy just last year.

This nice chunk of change actually comes from the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act, and by that we mean that $787 billion stimulus that people are always hatin’ on.

Considering the current state of the economy, the stimulus didn’t quite fix everything. However, since we’re in a glass-half-full kind of mood at the moment, we’re gonna go ahead and say this whole biofuel testing center was a nice idea.

After all, the article clearly states that “[i]ndustrial scale development of these fuels would create jobs and help cut the United States’ reliance on foreign sources of energy.”

Jobs, clean energy, less reliance on foreign energy and Emeryville can be known for something other than ridiculous gentrification. Sounds like a whole bunch of wins to us. Thanks, stimulus!

Image Source: Argonne National Laboratory under Creative Commons
Lawrence Berkeley Lab opens biofuels test center in Emeryville [SF Business Times]
Senator McCain Says Stimulus Bill Was A Failure [MRCTV]

antykwariaty internetowe said:

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

Thomas said:

Was at first investigating this unique stuff by making use of google when I stumbled on your web-site. A superb volume brilliant articles on here. Unquestionably 1 for my favs. Lance

nice web site said:

nice blog

adoawihga iajdawfgaiugda said:

fdaouhfgauhda aodhaowudhaw ohdoawhdaw

emu360v1.4.rar said:

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with almost all significant infos. I would like to look more posts like this .

kameralı sohbet said:

hey there and thank you for your information – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

gafgalae afawda said:

hdadwa…

adawfagawdawdawdawd…

dreambox said:

Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

Burton Haynes said:

I just want to mention I’m newbie to blogging and site-building and honestly enjoyed this web page. Likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely come with amazing well written articles. Thanks for revealing your website.

kids sleeping bag disney said:

You can’t actually imagine what joy it provides me to have your web site bookmarked. After all those tedious surfing, it felt that I have ultimately found a web site which is certainly truly worth exploring. I really appreciate the amount of work you may have put for creating a website like this.

Abul Mahasin said:

I really hope you do not ever cease! This is certainly on the list of perfect weblogs Ive ever examine. Youve got some mad skill here, guy. I just hope which you dont shed your model as a result of youre undeniably one of many coolest bloggers in existence. Be sure to preserve it up as the internet demands another person like you spreading the phrase.

Treasa said:

ome really awesome products on this web-site , I benefit from it.

görüntülü sohbet said:

If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.