Super ObamaWhilst strolling past 4.0 Hill yesterday evening, we couldn’t help but notice that our esteemed president had come to pay Berkeley a little visit.

The trip from D.C. left him looking a little flat, but he brushed it off as just a bit of jetlag. The man’s used to much longer flights, after all. Though his choice in wardrobe was quite a departure from the usual coat and tie, we thought he pulled off the cape and spandex with style.

“Super Obama,” as we dubbed the visitor, couldn’t stay long — something about having to lead the free world (pshhh … excuses) — but we enjoyed our time with him, however brief.

Image Source: Jillian Wertheim
Earlier: The Triumphant Return of ‘Yoshua’

Mezzanine Financing said:

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

Pizza Bucuresti said:

Enjoy this beautiful spring. We hope that the weather will be nice to free and unconditional love and affection to dear ones. Pizza la domiciliu

Asus Transformer Prime said:

What an excellent article you have written here. I really enjoyed reading through all of it and have bookmarked your website so I can come back to it in the future. It is so great to finally find someone who takes the time to research their topic and write a quality article about it. Too many people put up blogs with nothing useful or worth reading. So thank you so much for not being of those people. I will be back soon to read more.

Jocelyn Möller said:

I was very happy to seek out this web-site.I wished to thanks to your time for this excellent learn!! I positively enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Kink On Demand said:

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such great information being shared freely out there.

ray ban caravan said:

I’ve come across that right now, more and more people are being attracted to cameras and the discipline of picture taking. However, being a photographer, you will need to first shell out so much of your time deciding the model of photographic camera to buy plus moving via store to store just so you could buy the most economical camera of the trademark you have decided to settle on. But it won’t end generally there. You also have to consider whether you should obtain a digital camera extended warranty. Many thanks for the good suggestions I acquired from your web site.

Forex ea said:

I really like your writing style, excellent info, thank you for putting up :D . “Your central self is totally untouched By grief, confusion, desperation.” by Vernon Howard.

Security Light said:

I together with my guys have been examining the great tips on the blog and then all of a sudden I had a horrible feeling I never thanked the web blog owner for those strategies. These people appeared to be as a consequence glad to learn them and have now seriously been taking advantage of these things. Thank you for indeed being considerably kind as well as for going for this kind of ideal areas millions of individuals are really needing to learn about. My very own honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.

CFNM Parties said:

Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back often!

hali yikama said:

Thanks.

mydirtyhobby said:

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Penis Enlargement Pills said:

Hello there, I found your site by means of Google at the same time as searching for a comparable subject, your web site got here up, it appears good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Transgenic Mice said:

Thank you for every other wonderful article. Where else may just anybody get that type of information in such a perfect method of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such information.

ejercicios para aumentar masa muscular said:

I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing.

Chip-Tuning said:

Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers