sunday nightSunday Shout-Out picks out the week’s stories that simply slipped our minds.

With a new semester comes new classes that are always difficult to find. Knowing this, the fine people at this institution have come up with a much faster way to access your classes, campus maps and other goodies through your iPhone or — the far less superior and far more “overprivileged” – Android. Just type in http://m.berkeley.edu/courses/. [News Center]

Astronomers at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory discovered what has been described as the “supernova of a generation.” The supernova — which is approximately 21 million light-years away from Earth and may be one of the most studied supernovae in history — was discovered within hours of its explosion. Now that’s fast! [Berkeley Lab News Center]

Chez Panisse kicked off its 40th anniversary weekend at the UC Berkeley Art Museum on Friday. 40 years? Oh, where did the time go. [SF Gate Blog]

Image Source: Flickred! under Creative Commons
Earlier: Pimps and … Um, Mushrooms?

click here said:

Thank you a tremendous post, would read your particular others content. thanks for your thoughts for this, I felt a lttle bit strike by this article. Thanks again! You wanna make a great aspect. Has fantastic report here. I feel if a greater number of people consideration for it that way, they’d have a better time have the hold ofing the issue.

Radomił Kowalczyk said: