CREAM Ice cream sandwichEveryone and their mother knows that the Clog goes bat-shit crazy for free things. And when those free things happen to be perfectly delicious ice cream sandwiches, well, it’s just plain madness.

While scrounging around on the interwebs for some cheap eats, we were pleasantly surprised when we stumbled across an opportunity to grab some CREAM fo’ free! The key is to visit Munch On Me, a website that encourages you to “get your nom on.” (Words to live by, fellow foodies, words to live by … )

Since sharing is caring — and since CREAM is so frickin’ delicious — we’re spreading the news. There are only six days left to get in on this action, so go on and treat yourself. After all, everyone needs something to get them through the first full week of classes … we’ll see you in line.

Image Source: rikomatic under Creative Commons
Featured: Ice Cream Sandwich [Munch On Me]

Rick said:
Aug 29, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Nom nom nom…

long feather earrings said:

Thanks for an amazing post, may examine your others posts. i appreciate your thinking on this, I soon became somewhat made an impact to by this short article. Merit again! You make a good moment. Has great facts here. I believe that when more individuals thought of it like that, they’d possess a better moment in time have the grasp ofing the situation.

Jeannine Gatchell said:

Watch Sports Live On Your PC And Never Miss Another Game Again. No Contacts,No Hassles Just A One Off Payment For 24/7 Access To Your Favorite Sports. http://bit.ly/watch-sports-live