veryfashionableAlthough UC Berkeley was ranked the “Greenest School in the World” (according to a study conducted by the University of Indonesia) only eight months ago, we were dumbfounded to find out that we were left off of the Daily Beasts’ top 25 “Greenest Schools” in America list.

However, all hard feelings (including our continued dismay at Cal’s absence in the “Most Radical Schools” list by the Huffington Post — don’t think we forgot, Huff!) have been forgiven (temporarily) after reading the spectacular news that our institution has been ranked ninth in Her Campus’ “Most Fashionable Colleges” List.

And here we thought that being fashionable was only a first day of school sham that spiraled towards sweatpants and faded Cal shirts the rest of the semester.

The web site partially attributes the ranking to “Fashion and Student Trends (FAST), a California-wide student organization [that] has been going strong since [2005].”

In actuality, FAST hasn’t been going all that strong lately. Their website hasn’t been updated in over a year and their Facebook has been a dead-zone since January.

Nevertheless, we’ll take the ranking.

Either way, even if they decide to rid us of our spot on the list because of their misinformation, our very own fashion wizard Kathleen Murillo could single handedly lead the way back to top 10.

Image Source: kate* under Creative Commons
Most Fashionable Colleges [Her Campus]
America’s Greenest Universities [International Business Times]
Greenest Schools [The Daily Beast]

Jennifer Bounleut said:

I rarely leave a response, but i did some searching and wound up here The Daily Clog » UC Berkeley: Not Green, but Very Fashionable. And I actually do have a few questions for you if it’s allright. Could it be simply me or does it look as if like some of these remarks look as if they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at other sites, I would like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Would you make a list of all of your communal pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

new york web design said:

I am grateful to live search that provided me this chance to come across your web page. This specific post is one of those that really need to be bookmarked and shared with other folks and this is what i’m going to do at least on my hub pages wall for sure. Thanks a lot mate for making my day. You can expect me to keep coming back. Bye.

Vito Firth said:

I have several query to you personally, write to these I don’t e-mail

cpabeyond said:

Hello there, You have done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

Dennis Crauswell said:

Today, with all the fast chosen lifestyle that everyone is having, credit cards have a huge demand throughout the market. Persons from every arena are using credit card and people who aren’t using the credit card have prepared to apply for one in particular. Thanks for revealing your ideas on credit cards.

web design service delhi said:

Furthermore, i believe that mesothelioma is a extraordinary form of cancer malignancy that is generally found in people previously familiar with asbestos. Cancerous tissues form in the mesothelium, which is a protective lining that covers most of the body’s areas. These cells typically form from the lining of your lungs, belly, or the sac which actually encircles one’s heart. Thanks for revealing your ideas.

Java Interview Questions said:

GreatePost, I useually don’t post commnet but it force me to do that.

Zune.Net/Setup said:

I’m very excited about your following post. Thanks again for creating such superiority content.

Wawrzyniec Duda said:

dior glasses said:

This is the best article I have ever found on the Internet.

blackjack tables for sale said:

Need SEO advise ? Get some tips from us !…

auto accident lawyer said:

You are one straightforward writer. I enjoyed reading your article and taking in all the interesting information. I share your thoughts on many points in this content. This is great.

naples florida said:

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That could be a nice level to bring up. I provide the ideas above as common inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you convey up the place the most important factor will be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged around issues like that, however I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Both girls and boys really feel the impact of only a second’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

teaching jobs in Indonesia said:

capture page? do you want them to…

subscribe to your rss feed? what do you want them to do? here are a few things to keep in mind:- sum up the key message from the post. – encourage your reader to take action. – ask your reader to…

a2799480 said:

I’ve said that least 2799480 times. SKC was here…