out sick“The UC Berkeley campus community is experiencing an outbreak of mumps.”

The sentence with which Associate Vice Chancellor Ron Coley started his campus-wide email was one that we Cloggers never expected to read. So when we checked our inboxes last night and found that, our first reaction was a hearty, “For reals?” followed almost immediately by an, “oh, sheiiit.”

To prevent mass hysteria (and the spread of the blasted virus itself), the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine will be available to UC Berkeley students at no charge and with no appointment necessary on Thursday, Oct. 6, from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Tang Center. (Hooray for free stuff?)

In the meantime, everyone has been advised to wash their hands frequently and to restrain from going around licking people, as the viral infection is spread by tiny little droplets of saliva or mucus. You know the old rule: Keep your tongue to yourself.

Image source: pixieclipx under Creative Commons

whm reseller said:

As I website owner I conceive the written content here is very superb , regards for your efforts. reseller hosting | reseller web hosting |

best seo company in delhi said:

Thanks for the concepts you are sharing on this web site. Another thing I’d prefer to say is the fact that getting hold of some copies of your credit history in order to check accuracy of any detail is one first action you have to carry out in credit improvement. You are looking to thoroughly clean your credit report from destructive details mistakes that mess up your credit score.

Annamae Pacilio said:

Not so bad. Intriguing things here

getting rid of acne said:

After reading your post, I thought your thoughts were very naive but as I kept reading on, I do see you have a point. Keep on writing, I will keep on coming by to read your new content.

Genaro Acor said:

UNLOCK IPHONE 4 NOW Obtain our Unlock Iphone 4 solution now and safely and securely uncover any apple iphone model (such as 4s). Our software program has been used through over 50,Thousand people currently to uncover their apple iphones! We are the number #1 iPhone unleashing solution, providing you with powerful, easy to use software to unlock your own iPhone 4 with just a few clicks! Try us for yourself now, and obtain our Unlock iPhone 4 software program straight away! Our software is safe, secure and 100% guaranteed to use all versions of the iPhone 4 – Start now. iphone 4 unlock

iphone 4 unlock said:

I love what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and coverage! Keep up the very good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to blogroll.

Wacław Symanski said:

buy cheap backlinks said:

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be utilizing? I’m having some small security issues with my latest website and I’d like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?

I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I’m hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming as well. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own website now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a good example of it.

Artie Ritt said:

In ios5 1 bar signal will not show. Just count 7-10 secs after welcome screen and dial 112 as usual.

air max 1 said:

Thank you incredibly substantially for your exciting text. I have been looking for these types of message to get a definitely very long time. Thank you.

bike said:
Aug 4, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Hello Pat,See what blurry vision does for you? I am so sorry for misken your guest blogger for you!Hope you are felling better!