Gavin Newsom, gettin' it done.

Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom was in full-on performance mode today, at Berkeley’s fifth annual Town & Gown Conference. No, we’re not talking about his actual speech, we’re talking about the abundance of facial expressions and hand waving that went down. Seriously, if there’s one thing we learned today, it’s this: The man can gesticulate.

The Kodak moments were plentiful, so we decided to compile a few of our favorites for you, dear readers. Enjoy!

The Jesus

The Jesus

The game show host

The game show host

The "when I was your age ... "

The "when I was your age ... "

The nose-pick

The nose-pick

The "synergy" promoter

The "synergy" promoter

Image sources (all): Benny Grush, Daily Cal

Art said:

lmao

Ronald Marengo said:

In these days of austerity and relative anxiousness about taking on debt, some people balk contrary to the idea of making use of a credit card to make acquisition of merchandise or maybe pay for any gift giving occasion, preferring, instead only to rely on the tried plus trusted method of making settlement – hard cash. However, if you have the cash there to make the purchase entirely, then, paradoxically, that is the best time just to be able to use the credit card for several motives.

new york web design said:

well written and has valuable info. bookmarked and shared on my twitter!

Richard Casavez said:

All materials copied from an additional source

delhi website designing said:

Thanks for the recommendations shared on your blog. Yet another thing I would like to express is that fat loss is not about going on a dietary fads and trying to reduce as much weight that you can in a couple of days. The most effective way to shed weight is by taking it bit by bit and obeying some basic ideas which can allow you to make the most out of your attempt to shed pounds. You may know and be following most of these tips, however reinforcing information never does any damage.

Roberta Bagent said:

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn anything like this before. So nice to search out someone with some unique ideas on this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this website is one thing that’s wanted on the web, somebody with a little originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet!

amoxicillin suspension said:

Useful Post Of The Day: September 2011. Congratulations! Our information site from Premier Partners Group (seoul) editors have selected this post by Premier Partners in Seoul, as the useful post by Premier Partners in Seoul, of the day. Hope you write more. Here’s the link: ….

here said:

Thank you an incredible submit, may study one’s others content. thank you your thinking for this, I soon became somewhat made an impact to by this text. Many thanks again! You wanna make a terrific time. Got some fantastic info here. I do think that when a greater number of people thought about it like this, they’d have a very better moment in time receive the hold ofing the issue.

cheap hotels in nyc area said:

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post’s to be exactly what I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content available for you? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome website!

dot net Interview Questions said:

GreatePost, I useually don’t post commnet but it force me to do that.

Wacław Symanski said: