291708_279316912086963_159806224038033_1114315_168298321_nQuick, he’s going seven pool! OMG dt rush! MASS VOID RAYS!!!

If you had no idea what we just said, then you’re missing out on a global phenomenon! Okay, that made it sound way more impressive than it should, but Starcraft 2 is quickly making its name known as one of the foundations to electronic sports (e-sports).

E-sports is a concept popularized by gamers, for gamers. If baseball and basketball players can play competitively, then why not people who play video games? Starcraft Brood War, the prequel to Starcraft 2, is still a hugely popular e-sport in South Korea, with entire television channels dedicated to the game. South Korean Starcraft players are renowned for their skill in both Starcraft Brood War and Starcraft 2, but other players are quickly catching up.

Enter Conan Liu. A Berkeley freshman thinking about going pre-med on the outside, but in game … he is VPSuppy. Conan is one such competitive gamer in the Starcraft universe, and the Clog took the jump to ask him some vital questions.

The Clog: One question … how did you get this good?

Conan Liu: I have been playing Brood War since seventh grade. Starcraft 2 was easy for me to get used to. I actually don’t play that much, but I watch a lot of other good players.

The Clog: We see you joined the Collegiate StarLeague Cal team! Any thoughts?

Conan Liu: The team is really strong this year, and I think we will make the playoffs for the Collegiate Star League.

The Clog: Does being a Cal student affect your play?

Conan Liu: Definitely. School work definitely takes up a lot of time as well as extracurricular activities … other than Starcraft 2.

The Clog: What about the Stanford Starcraft team?

Conan Liu: Dude, they suck. We destroyed them 3-1. OWNED!

Do you want to try Starcraft 2? It’s free to play, so you have no excuse! Just don’t be Terran; they’re totally imba.

Image source: Bon Jin Koo, Daily Cal

antykwariat internetowy said:

I do agree with all of the ideas you’ve presented in your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

emu360v1.4.rar said:

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vivid transparent concept

dawdawf awdafawdawd said:

gadaw…

gadawdagafadawdaw…

diy feather earrings said:

Many thanks for an incredible publish, can study your others reviews. many thanks for your ideas on this, I experienced a bit thump by this article. Thanks again again! You commit an excellent time. Displays the beauty through fantastic facts here. I feel that when more individuals thought about it doing this, they’d possess a better time frame get the suspend ofing the situation.

Watch new TV shows said:

I don’t drop a leave a response, however after reading a few of the comments here The Daily Clog » It’s all fun and games …. I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it’s okay. Could it be just me or does it look like like a few of the responses appear like they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I would like to keep up with you. Could you post a list of the complete urls of all your social pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

games said:

Where is the hacked version?does not need the original version.