usc scaryLooking for an extremely last-second costume that’ll scare the sh*t out of some student-athletes? Just wear a USC or UCLA jersey.

This Halloween weekend was completely horrifying for Cal athletics. The most obvious was the ghoulish collapse by the football team in a 31-14 loss at the Rose Bowl. Bears quarterback Zach Maynard managed to surpass his gruesome play against USC a couple of weeks ago – where he threw three interceptions – by throwing four interceptions to UCLA. To be fair, the fact that each team’s colors contains gold can lead to some confusion. We Cloggers had high hopes that the Bears’ days of sucking were gone after slaughtering Utah last week, 34-10. But, we were wrong again.

The least talked-about collapse happened to our women’s volleyball team, who actually don’t suck and have dominated their opponents this season. All except for USC and UCLA, whom, prior to the games this weekend, were responsible for their only two losses. Make it four losses now that both teams strolled on in to Haas Pavilion and massacred (are you getting the horror references?) the Cal team.

And, as an slap in the face, USC decided to let Stanford remain undefeated in football after a triple overtime game. Thanks L.A.!

Image source: Randal Droher under Creative Commons

click here said:

I appreciate a tremendous publish, can study your personal others content. thanks for your thinking for this, I really felt a lttle bit thump by this article. Thanks again again! You commit a good time. Portrays natures best by the fantastic facts here. I feel that when more individuals considered it that way, they’d possess a better time frame receive the suspend ofing the difficulty.