What’s that? You like A Cappella? Of course you do. Fellow lovers of all things A Capella, the Clog is here to let you know what’s up. And what is up is the annual West Coast A Cappella Showcase, featuring the California Golden Overtones and UC Men’s Octet.

Come by Wheeler Auditorium this Friday or Saturday (Nov. 4 and 5) to see some of the West Coast’s best college a cappella show off their stuff. Both shows start at 8 p.m. and tickets cost $7 for Berkeley students, $9 for other students and $10 general admission. Bring your IDs, and trust us, it’s worth the money.

Friday night will include Berkeley’s own DeCadence, Noteworthy and CJC (Cal Jazz Choir), The Spokes and Liquid Hotplates from UC Davis and Cloud 9 from UC Santa Cruz (whom we love). Saturday night you can see Berkeley’s AiR (Artists in Resonance) and Dil Se, UCLA’s Awaken, On The Rocks and Divisi from University of Oregon, UC Santa Cruz’s Acquire and Stanford’s Fleet Street Singers (they may be from you-know-where, but they are really worth seeing). The California Golden Overtones and UC Men’s Octet, will delight us with their talents on both nights.

We suggest attending both, since we can’t decide which night is more awesome (seriously, check these groups out – YouTube does not do them justice). It’s a showcase, and everyone’s a winner! The evening is always a delight, so why not relax and rock out one or both of the nights and let the jim-jams, subtle tones and beatboxing of a cappella wash over you.

West Coast A Cappella Showcase 2011 [Facebook]

Free Twitter Marketing said:

Thanks, i’ve always enjoyed reading your blog.

new york web design said:

It’s fairly stressful to find threads like these since there is absolutely not much explanation currently offered on the the web about this. I would like to thank you for the time you spent to write this blog post. I’ll stop by from time to time in hopes to read your new articles. Bye, bye, Jessica from nyc.

best acne medication options said:

I like the way your site is set up. It has a awesome theme to it. I am fond of the graphics of your website. I wish I can create a homepage that looks as good as yours .

Sherly Kess said:

This can be the worst write-up of all, I’ve study

web marketing services said:

Thanks alot : ) for your post. I would like to comment that the expense of car insurance differs from one scheme to another, given that there are so many different facets which play a role in the overall cost. Such as, the model and make of the car or truck will have a massive bearing on the price tag. A reliable outdated family car will have a more affordable premium compared to a flashy sports vehicle.

James Fonster said:

Of all the things you’ve mentioned I coudn’t find any that I wouldn’t agree with:)

I have been creating wealth and marketing on-line for more than a 12 months and have discovered it unbelievably satisfying though also staying eye opening. I would like to keep on on my journey and find out far more techniques and suggestions so I can turn into greater and much more productive.

Zdzisław Król said:

cheap hotels in chicago said:

I’m not sure why but this website is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

dior eyeglasses said:

Bright opinions, hope there can be more useful articles online.