oskiAfter last week’s inept play against UCLA, do you really wanna see some Cal football today?

Hell yes you do!

So what if they’ve lost four of the last five games? And so what if quarterback Zach Maynard – the same guy who threw a total of seven interceptions in their last two losses – will be starting again this week? And so what if it’s gonna be colder than a Stanford student’s heart in an Arctic winter? … Wow, these aren’t very encouraging words. How about this: The Bears are playing a team that is slightly worse than they are, meaning that you might actually witness a rare-ish win!

And since you’ll already be across the bay, you can head on over to Stanford and cheer on the No. 23 Cal women’s soccer (fútbol) team as they attempt to bring down the No. 1 Cardinals and hand them their first loss of the season.

Cal football takes on Washington State
today, Nov. 5, at 3:30 p.m. at AT&T Park in San Francisco.

No. 23 Cal women’s soccer (12-5-2, 5-3-2 Pac-12) battles no. 1 Stanford (18-0-1, 10-0-0 Pac-12) at
7 p.m. at Laird Q. Cagan Stadium in Palo Alto.

Image source: liyu01 under Creative Commons

Irish Philliber said:
Feb 25, 2012 at 10:58 am

Online sports betting in basketball specifically in the National Basketball Association or NBA is not a simple task. It is not purely a game of chance where one places a bet on the team that one thinks will win based on just a hunch or some knowledge. There is a science behind betting. Nowadays, scientific betting makes use of statistics and data in order to come up with an intelligent and sound decision in placing one’s bet. A hunch or some knowledge is not sufficient basis anymore for placing a bet especially nowadays where huge amounts of money are at stake.

I must say that overall I am very taken with this site. It is apparent that you know you subject matter and you are passionate about it. I wish I had got your ability to write. I have bookmarked your site and look forward to more updates.

Geraldine Rotanelli said:

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I detected this internet site on yahoo.

Macie Wojtowicz said:

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

puchatek said:

Article could be better written. You have to try next time, and I am happy with it.

Włodek Wieczorek said:

Jewelry Making said:

Someone necessarily help to make significantly posts I would state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual submit incredible. Excellent activity!

puchatek said:

I am very interested in this article. I think I learned a lot of information.