For the men who make up Noteworthy, creating music is about more than just singing. They write their own songs, choreograph the moves and make sure that every performance is exactly that. Yes, they sing (and really gosh darn well, we might add), but Noteworthy entertains in a way that, to quote our 5th grade report cards, “exceeds expectations.”

When we took some time to chat with the guys, we asked them what sets Noteworthy apart from other a cappella groups that you see out on Sproul Plaza. The overwhelming answer was that the bulk of Noteworthy’s repertoire consists of original compositions written by past and current members. They’re proud that what they sing is more than just a cover of the latest hit pop song (though they do sing a mean cover of Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass”), and if you get a chance to hear their rap “Gangsta,” you’ll understand why.

For the rest, you’ll have to check out our video, but trust us when we say that Noteworthy is a group you’ll want to meet.

antykwariaty said:

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Jordans For Cheap said:

I agree with your point of view. Said to my hearts, ha ha!
here is about jordans shoes