You may not have noticed, but the Clog loves Harry Potterjust a little bit. But we’re not the only ones. After all just watch Quidditch practice, listen in on a campus tour (every guide makes at least one Harry Potter reference) or take a Harry Potter DeCal.

So it’s no surprise that we’re just a short trip away from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: hogwarts880

The photo was taken at the 880 Ashby north exit, between Emeryville and Berkeley.

However, we think it would be more appropriate for the sign to be by the exit for UC Berkeley, rather than Ex’pression College for Digital Arts. We suppose digital arts are kind of like magic, but c’mon, we have a quidditch team! And besides, Bowles Hall looks like Hogwarts. Either way, this certainly gives us hope amidst the recent release of the newest Twilight movie. Hopefully it will take a while before the sign comes down — we all still need some reassurance after not getting our Hogwarts acceptances eight years ago.

Image source: Dave Blake via Berkeley Patch
Earlier: ‘Free Speech’ in Pasadena

vodafone free sim card said:

It is actually amazing for most of us when you find terrific important information available on the net. vodafone pay as go

click here said:

Thanks for a tremendous submit, would study your others content. thank you your ideas within this, I experienced a trifle struck by this text. Thanks again! You make a good aspect. Portrays natures best by the excellent data here. I feel that in case a greater number of people thought of it like that, they’d have a very better time have the hold ofing the situation.

Radomił Kowalczyk said: