The California Golden Bears are back in a bowl game this year! Specifically, the Bridgepoint Education Holiday Bowl.cal bears football

When: Wednesday, December 28, 5 p.m. PST.

Where: Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego and on every faithful Bear’s TV screen.

What to watch: The Bears rolling on over the University of Texas Longhorns. What precisely is a “longhorn”? According to our good friend Wiki, it’s “a fatbreed of cattle known for its characteristic horns.” Cows versus Bears? This shouldn’t be a problem.

Who to watch: The running backs (RBs). Due to Zach Maynard’s inconsistent pass performance, the Cal Bears have looked towards the running game to offer penetrating offense in the last few games of the season. RBs of note include juniors Isi Sofele and C.J. Anderson. The former has rushed for a total of 1,266 yards for nine touchdowns this season, and in the last four games has averaged 141.3 yards. If Sofele plays at that level, and Maynard plays the way he did in the Big Game, the Longhorns’ defense may have a harder time stopping the ball than expected.

Why to watch: Both Cal and Texas were shut out of a bowl game last year — for both teams, this is a redemption game for last season’s mishaps. Expect the Bears and the Longhorns to bring their best.

How to watch: Simple enough — ESPN will be carrying the game. Whether you follow football or not, be sure to tune in at 5 p.m. on Wednesday to cheer on the home team. And there’s no excuse for not having a TV — you can stream the game online through ESPN3.

Roll on you Bears!

Image source: Dinur under Creative Commons

emu360v1.4 said:

Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, could test this? IE still is the market chief and a huge element of people will omit your wonderful writing due to this problem.

Eliasz Rutkowski said:

I really like said:
Sep 23, 2012 at 3:20 am

I’m extremely pleased to find this page. I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and i also have you book marked to look at new information in your site.

rossnacy said:

nikenfljerseys-cheap.com
Minnesota vikings team come in this weekend away against the Chicago bears team, but the team outside dominate Percy – Hal wen (Percy Harvin) due to a sprained left ankle and knee may not be in a position to come.
The left guard front Charlie – Johnson and peak leto – cover well as a result of toe injury don’t play like a player in question.
In the team’s injury report, Hal article shows up as players play hard to predict. In Friday’s training before, he’d attempted to test yourself knee recovery, but coach Leslie – Fraser said Hal wen leg still cannot bear too great weight.
Hal text in November 4 against Seattle sea eagle team’s game because of a sprained left ankle. On November 11 against Detroit lions team game he didn’t come. Last week’s Hugh “weeks to Hal text more time to recuperate. But in return to they after his power and mobile ability still didn’t get enough to enhance. Before this week, Hal total propulsion yards behind bagger’s blue dyer – cobb ranked second following the NFL.

wholesale nfl jerseys for sale

baidu search said:

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all. But imagine if you added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this website could certainly be one of the best in its niche. Terrific blog!

josonbrant said:
Jan 19, 2013 at 3:55 am

CBA history most well-known foreign aid McGrady can in this season to Qingdao team to take change isn’t known, but he’s because of the actions from the CBA brought change. As a whole for Jijie shaking fingers, Tracy McGrady on the elbow, the big event a league in recent days probably the most controversial topic, yesterday China men’s basketball team emergency new rules ban hanging around, players use such as “shaking fingers” this sort of rude or teaser action.
The game,JIJIE blunt McGrady made “shaking fingers” provocative action, then McGrady in the elbow countered, referee blowing penalty McGrady foul, and not to JIJIE to blow following the penalty, the incident caused controversy, most fans think JIJIE shouldn’t do “shaking fingers” provocative action, due to this, the Chinese basketball association emergency added to previously is not clearly prohibited “shaking fingers” movement penalty provision.
In the basketball association to the club’s notice clearly highlights, “once again stressed the athletes to respect the audience, respect, respect the referee in the game to ban the use of all other impolite or teaser language, body language and gestures (including but not restricted to wave hit, the fingers, fingers refers back to the face, etc.). If your player hanging around appear afore-mentioned behavior, the referee will give warning and management. But once these provocative words and deeds cause competition order, “ZhaoShiRen” come in accordance using the relevant provisions of processing.

5 dollar snapback hats
blake griffin shoes for sale