Similar to the great William Hung, the former UC Berkeley student who serenaded us with his illustrious voice and smooth-like-butter dance moves on “American Idol” eight years ago, Kappa Alpha frat boy Kyle Crews hit the “Idol” stage to again rep Berk-town and dumbfound the judges – in a slightly different manner. After apparently singing much less crappy then he looked (and much better than his pool game. You’re supposed to hit the cue ball Kyle!), the Cal student from San Diego managed to earn himself a “Best Male Voice We’ve Heard Yet” award, as well as a golden ticket to Hollywood.

However, even after killing Monica’s “Angel of Mine,” the 19-year-old’s sense of style did not seem to impress the male judges. Randy Jackson’s “you sound nothing like you look” backhanded compliment was followed by Steven Tyler’s more direct, “you’re gonna have to lose that [ugly ass plaid] shirt.” While we do agree that he was dressed more like he was interviewing for a job at Ross than auditioning for “Idol,” we sincerely hope that he doesn’t get all Hollywood and chop off that very loveable, Seth Rogan in “Knocked Up” haircut.

‘American Idol’: UC Berkeley frat boy, Livermore mechanic wow the judges [Mercury News]

beneficios de hacer gimnasia en casa said:

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

emu360v1.4.rar said:

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue together with your web site in web explorer, could test this? IE still is the market chief and a large element of folks will omit your fantastic writing because of this problem.

Czesław Jasiński said:

funny said:

Thank for sharing awesome informations ! Keep it up ! Watch funny video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDzy2rZp4a4