vita

Still rockin’ a Nintendo Gameboy of some kind? Well, Sony wants you to ditch your outdated Game Boy (though we find that debatable) and hop on its latest handheld, the PlayStation Vita … when it eventually hits America.

Sony Computer Entertainment America is apparently a proud partner with UC Berkeley and rumor has it events are coming to spread awareness about the Playstation Vita. Rumor as in, the Vita is Sony’s next big thing and it’s kind of failing in Japan. True, by the time the Vita does hit the States, Sony will have had time to work out some alleged crucial glitches and errors that plagued the Vita’s debut in Japan, which they still deny. New electronics do tend to have more glitches on launch date (just look at the iPhone 4).

What we’re worried about is the fact that the Vita is just another shiny, new toy amongst the many others that are already out there. Will Cal students even have time (and money) to invest in another plaything? Couple that with expensive memory options, Sony might not receive the kind of success they were expecting. Unless, of course, any events to raise awareness hand out free PlayStation Vitas.

Image source: Richard, enjoy my life! under Creative Commons

emu360v1.4.rar said:

I like the helpful info you supply on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here frequently. I am moderately sure I will be informed many new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the next!

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your thoughts? I mean, what you say is important and everything. But its got no punch, no pop! Maybe if you added a pic or two, a video? You could have such a more powerful blog if you let people SEE what youre talking about instead of just reading it.

postcard printing online said:
May 5, 2012 at 11:07 am

not on your personal site-don’t confuse the…

two). this last tip is actually two tips in one (like double jeopardy questions-lucky you!). create a twitter or facebook page for your blog and post/tweet every single post you write to these social networking sites. lastly, syndicate your posts on…