007It seems like Telegraph is popping out new hot spots like octomom these days. In addition to The Toaster Oven, Pappy’s Grill has opened where the beloved Blake’s previously stood. Pappy’s carries reasonably priced burgers ($5.99 for a classic) and has some similarity to ESPNzone restaurants. The joint has 8 big monitors showing various sporting events simultaneously, including a 17.5 foot screen, for a fan-friendly environment.

Third-year and Pappy’s employee Kayla Love informed us that, “This is a healthy option for customers because the food is organic and the spices are all freshly ground.” Love also feels that Pappy’s is ideal for students because of the fast service and ability to, “get a pitcher of beer and play pool.”

Another worker informed us that in addition to the pool tables and DJ on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, “there is also a load-bearing pole … obviously, for structural purposes.”

Downstairs, Pappy’s has a bar scene much like the nearby competitor, Kip’s. An anonymous visitor said, “I feel that at Kip’s, people just get up and dance because they’re so drunk whereas Pappy’s actually has dance floor.” Additionally, the bar hopper informed us that Pappy’s was more technologically savvy with their music systems, even displaying screens playing music videos.

Another customer chimed in, “Pappy’s is a lot cleaner and less crowded, but Kip’s is a tradition.” They may say Pappy’s is cleaner now, but we know that no place on Telegraph stays that way for long.

Image source: Nammi Nadella, Daily Cal

emu360v1.4 said:

You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really one thing which I think I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely large for me. I am taking a look forward for your subsequent publish, I’ll attempt to get the cling of it!

Lyle Colasante said:

“this kind of is really interesting. thanks for that. we need much more sites like this kind of. i commend you on your excellent content and excellent topic choices.”

Carmine Sedlay said:

Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

feather earrings kesha said:

Thank you an amazing post, would examine your others posts. i appreciate your ideas with this, I experienced a bit thump by this short article. Thanks again! You make a good moment. Got some wonderful report here. I believe if more people thought of it like this, they’d have a very better moment in time obtain the hang ofing the situation.