bahmi

Looking to chow down on some healthy heavenly eats? Then you should check out Healthy Heavenly Foods! See what we did there? Of course you did.

Anyway, Healthy Heavenly Foods (HHF) had quite a history with the ASUC but “the vendor left the food court after it rejected the terms of a new lease offered by the ASUC Store Operations Board.” Fret not, for now HHF is now located right in front of the entrance of Sproul Plaza, if you’re craving for a quick Vietnamese lunch.

The little truck features a variety of dishes such as rice plates, Vietnamese bahn mi sandwiches, rolls and even random madeleine cookies. You can get nearly anything on the menu with just a single honest Abe (we’ll leave you to guess which one), and the wait is quick and painless. Do note that they don’t accept cards of any kind whether it be credit, debit or meal points.

The one item the Clog decided to try was the classic bahn mi sandwich. The French baguette may be a little crunchy for some people, but we love biting into a substantial sandwich. HHF isn’t that generous with the meat, but that’s a good thing. What makes the bahn mi great is the flavor combination of the meat and the various pickled veggies. Sounds weird if you never tried one, but trust us, it works.

Hope you guys give it a try! It’s right there on the edge of Sproul Plaza, so there’s no excuse.

Image source: Bon Jin Koo, Daily Cal

emu360v1.4.rar said:

A person essentially assist to make seriously articles I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular submit extraordinary. Fantastic task!

Dobromił Wojciechowski said: