vita party
Remember when there was rumors of a new Playstation handheld back in January? Well, now the Vita is here, and here’s your chance to win a free one!

In celebration of the Vita coming to America, there’s going to be a launch party in San Francisco! Of course, this launch party isn’t going to be your run-of-the-mill launch party where a bunch of nerds crowd around one Playstation Vita; there’s going to be 32! A tournament will take up the majority of the launch party with a raffle at the end.

What are they raffling? Two Playstation Vitas! Plus a bunch of other free stuff!

So if you got nothing else to do this afternoon, be sure to attend the Vita Launch party! Remember it’s today February 22 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Oh, did we mention the tickets for the bus and event are FREE? 

Image source: dichromatic winson under Creative Commons

e-ticaret said:

hello!,I love your writing so much! proportion we communicate more approximately your article on AOL? I need a specialist in this area to unravel my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look forward to see you.

emu360v1.4.rar said:

Wonderful post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not understand this. You must proceed your writing. I’m sure, you have a great readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution and aid different customers like its aided me. Great job.

Celebrity Cruise Ships said:

Somebody essentially assist to make severely posts I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular publish incredible. Wonderful job!

It have all important news so when i read this site that I have been very useful and I think it very necessary all people.

Gustaw Kowalski said:

Anastazy Dudek said:

long feather earrings said:

Thank you an unbelievable put up, may read your particular others topics. thanks for your thinking for this, I experienced a trifle strike by this short article. Many thanks again! You wanna make an excellent moment. Displays the beauty through excellent info here. I feel that in case more people considered it like that, they’d have got a better moment in time receive the grasp ofing the difficulty.

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

Aldo Woehl said:

I have to say that for the past few of hours i have been hooked by the amazing articles on this site. Keep up the good work.

advice blog said:

I am not sure where you’re getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for my mission.

kukeilari said:
Sep 30, 2012 at 5:38 am

read more
The cds are employed intended exchange for stocking the slither images things primarily. Stable so what kind of info resolve be stored on the aphoristic disk fully is dependent upon the individual stocking the slither images. For prototype, the instructor may inform on the slink images with his individuals on the consolidated disk. That compact disk while using epigrammatic disk envelopes, may classify the info with college disciple, his title, his grow older, his direction signifies,click here
his matrix assessment signifies as favourably as the summation with his done with virtually all tasks. This can at long last facilitate the college apprentice as wholly as the academe to be proficient to discuss each side from the individuals as well as his exhibition that is getting saved from the compact disk.read more

a9162143 said:

I’ve said that least 9162143 times. SKC was here…