LokuHave you ever looked forward to Friday night all week long only to realize you don’t actually have any plans on Friday? Instead of feeling sorry for yourself and your loner-hood, let Loku make plans for you.

Okay, that’s a bit of an exaggeration. Loku doesn’t actually make plans for you, but it does tell you everything that’s going on locally that you would be interested in. How does it know what you’re interested in, you ask?

The website asks you to enter your personal preferences. Taking your age, gender and place of residence into account, it can generate some basic local activities that may interest you. However, it also asks you to rank your personality traits to better determine your interests. Additionally you can check off if you want to hear about food and drink, culture, local buys, events or latest happenings to customize your guide.

The website will then show you videos from local occurrences, restaurants you may want to try, bands playing nearing you among many other things.

Note: Loku cannot actually cure loneliness as suggested above; the listed activities are probably more fun if you  can bring a friend or two along.

Image source: Loku

Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this website.

Grzegorz Pawłowski said: