running shoes

Hey, you. Yeah, you, just sitting all slumped in front of the comp, most likely consistently glancing at your Facebook tab when taking breaks from reading. Go out and exercise. ‘Ey, now don’t tell me you’re too busy for it, or that exercise is boring as f*** and your time could be utilized in a better manner. Don’t want to hear it because this week’s PLAYgreen 2012 is making those excuses from sweating and physically pushing yourself totally inapplicable.

Care to hear more? Forget giving you an option, you should keep reading on (Facebook can wait).

From February 27 to March 3, the Recreational Sports Facility (RSF) is hosting an event, sponsored by Pepsi, where a great number of insanely awesome physical activities and classes are made available in order to promote being active, healthy, and making known the diversity of options that the RSF has. Examples of such classes are yoga, rappelling, pilates, the increasingly popular Zumba dancing and even Bollywood dancing.  And guess what: they’re all free. Ooh, broke college student excuse also kicked out the window, bye bye.

Simply click here if you want to be led to the PLAYgreen 2012 Facebook page (you can look at Facebook for a good reason now). Like Cal Rec Sports and then find out everything about the event. For the schedule, click – surprise, surprise – the Schedule tab and look away.

Just for your convenience, here are the hours of the RSF:
Monday to Thursday, 6:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.

Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Sunday, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.

This weekday alone provides you with 13 hours per day to drop by for a regular workout by hopping on the treadmills or get engaged in this really neat event. If you’re having an especially shitty week, then the Clog personally recommends trying Cardio Kickboxing on Friday from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Combatives Room.  With all the air-punching and kicking, it’s practically permitted violence (not that we’re advocating violence …) so take a swing at it. Punny, punny Clog.

Note: The Clog is not to be held accountable for any extensive injuries, exchanged foul language or over-the-line physical contact between involved members of Cardio Kickboxing in the event that such unprecedented behavior stemming from unrestrained anger occurs and is somehow – and certainly improperly – traced back to this post.

Image source: scruffdog1321 under Creative Commons

Rościsław Gorski said:

louis vuitton neverfull said:

…Links…

[...]Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?[...]…