MONEY

Although it is easy to lose track of things in the deluge of midterms and essays, remember to fill out your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the 2012 to 2013 academic year by Friday, March 2. While you can still turn in your FAFSA after the  March 2 deadline, you will be ineligible for certain financial aid programs such as the Blue and Gold Opportunity Plan in which families who have gross annual incomes under $80,000 will have their tuition covered by scholarships and grants.

If you complete the FAFSA by the deadline, you will also be considered for the recently announced Middle Class Action Plan (MCAP) where families who have an annual gross income ranging from $80,000 to $140,000 will have a 15 percent cap on parental contributions to tuition. Plus, remember that you can enter estimated tax information and update your FAFSA forms later in the year.

Click here to start or complete your FAFSA. Remember that the school code for Cal is 001312! Sure, FAFSA is a pain to fill out and will possibly involve bickering with your parents, but the rewards are substantial. Plus, people make somewhat terrible, but amusing rap videos on the subject. Ah, high school.

For added amusement, blare this in the background while filling out your application and time how much you can get done before your roommates throw you out the window. Abba: breaking apart families and friends with their annoying infectious tunes since 1972.

Image source: 401K under Creative Commons

I was fortunate enough to meet my love online a few years ago. That's why I decided to launch my own dating website to help singles to find their own future life partner on online dating sites as well. said:
Feb 29, 2012 at 6:35 am

Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness on your publish is just nice and i could suppose you’re an expert on this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to snatch your RSS feed to stay up to date with drawing close post. Thank you one million and please keep up the rewarding work.

thiet ke web,applications,phan mem said:

Great publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector don’t realize this. You must proceed your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & aid other customers like its aided me. Great job.

muhabbet said:

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

nice site said:

nice blog

diy feather earrings said:

Thanks for an incredible submit, can study your others content. thanks for your thinking within this, I experienced a bit strike by this text. Thanks again again! You make an excellent time. Portrays natures best by the fantastic data here. I think if a greater number thought of it like that, they’d have a very better time period have the suspend ofing the matter.

Comprar enlaces said:

I’m glad I found your article. I would never have made sense of this topic on my own. I’ve read a few other articles on this subject, but I was confused until I read yours.

Lavera Bellisario said:

I would like to point out my admiration for your kindness supporting men and women who really want assistance with this one content. Your special dedication to passing the solution all-around has been pretty advantageous and have in every case enabled workers just like me to get to their ambitions. The warm and friendly instruction implies a great deal to me and a whole lot more to my fellow workers. Many thanks; from all of us.

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don’t know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already :) Cheers!

ajgalfaw daowdhfalwd said:

g;oaihdaowhfgoahrw huoauhdaw aohudawodh

how to make baguette said:

Thank you for another informative blog. Where else may just I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal manner? I have a project that I am just now operating on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such information.

window cleaning 47406 said:

Thanks for the good article, I was researching for details like this, going to check out the other articles.

Watch new TV shows said:

Everything said was actually very logical. However, what about this? what if you added a little information? I am not saying your content isn’t good., but suppose you added a post title that makes people desire more? I mean The Daily Clog » It’s that wonderful time of the year again: FAFSA applications! is a little plain. You could glance at Yahoo’s home page and see how they create article titles to grab viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a picture or two to get readers excited about everything’ve got to say. Just my opinion, it could bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

Freida Poellinetz said:

“You really know your stuff… Keep up the very good work!”

Lida Leitao said:

“You really know your stuff… Keep up the excellent work!”

bumper scuff said:

Thanks for any other great post. The place else may anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect approach of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

Wacław Symanski said:

Mateusz Czerwinski said:

That is really attention-grabbing, You’re a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your feed and stay up for in search of more of your great post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks!

scratchcard prizes said:

What are the leading web-sites or books to read to master more about playing?

Flannan said:

Hello there everyone. I was just browsing cyberspace for fun and came on your site. Terrific article. Many thanks quite a bit for sharing your encounter! It happens to be very good to find out that most people nonetheless set in an work into controlling their internet websites. I’ll make sure to investigate back from time totime.

make money blogging said:

I have fun with, lead to I discovered just what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye seo link monster