Proving that Cal is the best at everything of obvious importance, Mark Grabiner, a molecular and cell biology graduate student at Cal, won BioTechniques Journal’s 2012 “Science Parody of the Year Award” for his music video entitled “Grad School, I Love You (But You’re Bringing Me Down).” A Parody of LCD Soundsystem’s “New York, I Love You (But You’re Bringing Me Down)”, Grabiner speaks for even undergraduate students when he croons “And so … take me off your mailing list, for jobs you think will still exist by the time that my degree is through,” emphasized with the devastated expressions of Muppets character, Beaker. You may be asking, “Why would an academic journal have such a random contest?” In all honesty, we have no idea, but we welcome any publicity for good YouTube videos that will make us all experts in the art of procrastination.

Be sure to also check out Grabiner’s parody of Cake’s “Short Skirt/Long Jacket” entitled “Bright Scope/Long Lab Coat.”

Lab Grammys 2012: And the Winner for “Science Parody of the Year” Is … [BioTechniques]

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Jessia Geddes said:

That might be this sort of an amazing cleverness that will you might be delivering so you allow the idea away pertaining to 100 % free. My spouse and i take pleasure in discovering website pages that will fully understand your cost involving rendering a new high-quality tool pertaining to no cost. It’s your out of date whatever available occurs all over regime ..

long feather earrings said:

Many thanks for an incredible publish, can study your others reviews. many thanks for your ideas on this, I experienced a bit thump by this article. Thanks again again! You commit an excellent time. Displays the beauty through fantastic facts here. I feel that when more individuals thought about it doing this, they’d possess a better time frame get the suspend ofing the situation.

more info said:

Good article! We are linking to this particularly great content on our website. Keep up the great writing.

site said:
May 25, 2012 at 1:57 am

The structure for your web site is a bit off in Epiphany. Even So I like your site. I may have to install a normal web browser just to enjoy it.

selvännäkijä Salo said:

Hello. Article is fantastic.