pepper
Don’t try to deny it. Cal’s a great the best university, but it still has its drawbacks. As some of you may or may not know, the “hobos” around Berkeley are, for the most part, friendly and even interesting to talk to. However, there are a few shady people that most of us wouldn’t want to come across, especially after a satisfying late night at Foothill or Crossroads. Worst comes to worst, a delirious drunk dude comes at you, demanding money and unicorn blood! What can you do? Spray him down.

Don’t have a can of pepper spray handy? Fret not, the Free Pepper Spray and Self Defense Forum want to equip Cal student with the knowledge and the weapon of choice against said threat. Inspired by the recent robberies that have been happening around campus, UCPD officers and GenEq staff will be at 166 Barrows to teach you some skills! The forum starts this Wednesday, March 5 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

If you stick around until the end, FREE pepper spray awaits you!

Image source: JoeInSouthernCA under Creative Commons

I just like the valuable information you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at again here frequently. I am slightly sure I will be informed many new stuff right right here! Good luck for the next!

diy feather earrings said:

Many thanks for an incredible submit, would examine your particular others content. thank you your thinking for this, I experienced a trifle struck by this article. Thanks again! You wanna make a good aspect. Displays the beauty through excellent info here. I do think if a greater number of people thought of it like this, they’d have got a better moment in time get the grasp ofing the difficulty.