WFIf you’re bummed about missing Will Ferrell’s visit Monday night … you should be. The hilarious actor joked his way through students’ questions after an early viewing of his upcoming film, Casa de mi Padre.

We’ll let you make the judgment on the film, but we will say that Will Ferrell speaking completely in Spanish (not to mention singing in Spanish) is entertainment in itself. When asked about his spanish, Ferrell commented, “I consider myself an honorary Mexican. That means I’ll be deported any minute now.”

The comedian presents himself very much like he does in his movies. When a student asked if Ferrell would appear at his comedy show for an over the pants handjob, the actor responded, “Fantastic question. There is nothing more relaxing on a hot summer day than an over the pants hand job.” This was followed by a tentative “yes,” to the question.

Here are some other highlights of the Q & A section:

Who was your favorite SNL host to work with?

WF: Alec Baldwin and David Alan Grier. We did a skit where I ripped his head off and ate it.

What’s the most notorious prank you pulled in high school?

WF: I walked into friends classes and pretend I was a maintenance worker.

How do you commit to a character?

WF: I literally did not care what people thought and that was my strong suit.

Would you consider making a Chinese or Japanese film?

As a shrewd entertainment business move, there are a billion Chinese, so yes, thanks.

Which was your favorite character that you played?

WF: The funeral director from Drowning Mona. No, if I had to pick one, it would be Ron Burgundy.

If you could pick any Hispanic actress to play your butt-double, who would you chose and what swear words would you yell while streaking?

WF: Salma Hayek and “Yo tengo churras.” It means, “I have diarrhea.”

Image source: shlala under Creative Commons

estradiol said:

I’m 3 weeks post-op, in a hard cast and also experience calf muscle cramps. Also intermittent aches and pains throughout the leg area protected by the cast. The pain has increased (frequency not severity) as I ramp up my physical activity; I attribute it to the muscles “waking up” and complaining of their disuse and abuse.

Bloody awesome. I never knew any of those queries, and I’m meant to know these things!! LOL!!

best wp plugins said:

Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my site thus i got here to go back the favor?.I am trying to in finding issues to enhance my website!I assume its adequate to use a few of your concepts!!

samsung 1080p hdtv said:

I can’t believe I was lucky enough to find this article. I love this kind of content because it gives a lot of great information. http://www.samsung1080phdtv.net/

try here said:

I do not even know the way I ended up here, however I thought this submit was once great. I do not understand who you’re but certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger if you aren’t already. Cheers!

GOP said:

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

Rościsław Gorski said:

Mateusz Czerwinski said:

Anastazy Dudek said:

Cheap Jordans said:

This is aMulberry salehow perfect the article after my serious reading, Cheap Mulberry handbagsfeel at once that a lot of things to thank the master of the Mulberry handbags sale blog

louis vuitton chicago said:

…A Friend recommended your blog…

[...]you made running a blog glance[...]…