torso
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,” a biblical man once said in some biblical book.

Winter break provided some much needed rest for many of our finals-ravaged students. Some took the break to come down from their Adderall high, while others sipped hot cocoa and made snow angels. However, some didn’t see the holidays as calming as others. For those who feel the need to de-stress by committing felonies (see burning christmas tree), there are other ways to do so this year! With midterms rearing around the corner for many people, here are some new ways to avert your frustration…

Craigslist – Check out this hub for shady and thrilling under-undie fun. Whether you’re m4w (man for woman), w4m, m4m, w4w or m4w&m (desperate), Craigslist has a hookup for you.  Take this “Bear” (note: “bear “does not necessarily mean “UC Berkeley student”) in East Bay who’s looking to “share kindness in various ways.”

Grindr – Need more torso pictures in your life? Maybe a healthy hook-up in between classes? If running the risk of seeing your classmates (and sometimes your GSI’s) in awkward situations is fine by  you, check out the Grindr app for the iPhone. Grindr enables users to locate and contact like-minded gay men in close vicinity. With a hefty gay population at Cal, there is no shortage of torso pictures to choose from.

LAL- Likealittle.com is relatively new but already a bustling network where students at a given college can anonymously confess to their secrets and creepy crushes. If you’re into the shy, introverted type, check out LAL! Take this anonymous hottie who asks, “Who wants a 21 year old virgin?” Who doesn’t?!

The next time you decide to ignite some wood, consider your own!

Image source: Andrew Kwok

Grzegorz Pawłowski said: