social

Do you find yourself going to one too many weddings and bachelor parties? Isn’t looking for the respective photos on Facebook or Flickr annoying? Well, the Clog doesn’t find itself in these situations, but Capsule certainly thinks you do.

Capsule is an “event-based sharing platform” founded by Cyrus Farudi (chief executive) and Omri Cohen (chief technology officer) to help create a central location for people to go to for planning and sharing experiences together. Basically, an app that lets you upload your pictures to one place so your friends can talk about it. Sounds like Facebook, doesn’t it?

But wait, there’s more! Capsule seems to realize that a bazillion people already have a Facebook, so they created a nice looking website and free iPhone and Android apps to convert those “why bother?” people. The idea is nice, but it’s another social network to manage. Not everyone can manage a Twitter, a Facebook and a MySpace Tumblr at the same time. Adding another social network may not be very appealing to people who already have multiple accounts in other networks unless using Capsule is ridiculously easy.

After all, the founders said they came up with Capsule after “having to attend 14 weddings and nine bachelor parties in one year.” Who attends 14 weddings and nine bachelor parties?! But on the serious note, features like mass texting and one-click sharing do make event managing much easier. These features are not new; Capsule merely provides them in one nifty package.

Still interested? Capsule has a beta page and free iPhone and Android apps out now.

Image source: Bon Jin Koo, Daily Cal
Start-up spotlight: Capsule aims to be group events’ one-stop app [Los Angeles Times]

descargar un lugar para soñar said:

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thank you!

Claudio Ourada said:

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

long feather earrings forever 21 said:

Thanks for an unbelievable post, would study one’s others posts. thanks for your thinking for this, I experienced somewhat strike by this text. Thanks again! You earn a great moment. Has great report here. I think that when more individuals thought of it like that, they’d possess a better time obtain the hold ofing the difficulty.

Theola Kilbert said:

What! No search engine results for the Search engine marketing Work? Click Right here For Better Outcomes: Best Search Engine Backlinks

Rościsław Gorski said:

android forex winning formula said:

There are some interesting facts in time in this post but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good post , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

dieet tips said:

Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!

polo shirts for men said:

The polo shirts for men has been a wardrobe staple since its introduction in the 1930s. Fill your wardrobe with polo shirts for women from your favourite brands like Fred Perry, Animal, Billabong, Quiksilver and Ben Sherman. Whatever you’re looking for casual, comfortable and cool are easy to find in our extensive collection of cheap polo shirts for men.

Downloads 2012 said:

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.