epic cal
So, like, we’re apparently, like, one of the five outstanding colleges in the nation that notably provide full services for our physically-disabled students. As in, there’s this list of disability-friendly colleges and on top of that, five are not just “friendly” but, like, “outstanding.”

Pffft, as if we haven’t heard that word applied to Cal already. C’mon, that’s one of the many adjectives that just naturally blend somewhere in between “The” and “University of California”. It’s not astrophysics we’re dealing with here. It’s unquenchable fire and passion and blue-and-gold pride blazing all throughout for our university’s provisions for our the entire student population.

We were more than delighted to discover Prufrock Press Inc.‘s newly released book, College Success for Students with Physical Disabilities, and how the University of California at Berkeley has been distinguished as a college with generous services. Services include but are not limited to personal care, adaptive sports, special transportation, specific living arrangements and classroom necessities. Heh, guess this means that University of California at Berkeley is better than UCB and Cal (couldn’t resist).

The other list compiled fellow colleges that also went beyond the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements and provides great services. Of the UC campuses, Irvine, Davis, Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles and San Diego were noted. Whaddup, California. Would it be too much to state that none of the Ivy Leagues were listed? Eh, we said it anyways.

Okay, yeah, we should calm down. It’s just Cal  being Cal, awesome in its own rights. Let us resume our humbleness and modesty by bowing our heads and lowering our eyelids bashfully… over our textbooks in order to prepare for the next set of midterms. We’ve done enough boasting.

The Clog is over and out.

Image Source: wallyg under Creative Commons

Fucking Machines said:

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?

Wow, what a blog! I mean, you just have so much guts to go ahead and tell it like it is. Youre what blogging needs, an open minded superhero who isnt afraid to tell it like it is. This is definitely something people need to be up on. Good luck in the future, man

The title pretty a lot says it all.

Korneli Ostrowski said:

Celestyn Sawicki said:

auto insurance quotes ontario des said:

Whats the different between life and mortgage insurance?

Clotilde Skyles said:

I have to say that for the past few of hours i have been hooked by the impressive articles on this website. Keep up the great work.

Reda Hemish said:

I have to say that for the last couple of hours i have been hooked by the impressive posts on this blog. Keep up the good work.

amazed said:

It’s hard to come by knowledgeable people in this particular subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks